DK

Based on 3,923 Ratings
2,879
Posted on Aug 11, 2022
12,411

These suppositories have been very helpful to avoid those odor during and after my period. The tea tree scent is a bit strong in my opinion but is manageable. The size is good and you feel the change after each application. Note that it melts immediately after application, so make sure to put it a few minutes in the refrigerator before using it. Also, I recommend you to use at nights, and use a panty liner to avoid mess your underwear and pijama. This product does its job, believe me I have feel and see the difference!!

Posted on Aug 1, 2022
5,791

I use this product for over an year and I absolutely love it! Truly recommend it! ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ The quality is amazing and smells good! The size is more than perfect and easy access package.

46e90581-81f4-44b7-92a2-90f2add77eef
b052cabf-caf1-47ba-ba2d-5172183128c7
Posted on Sep 14, 2022

Posted on Jul 29, 2022

I had a problem with yeast infection down there for 4 months and kept going back to see OBGYN. After being prescribed series of medicine twice, I've decided to go natural, using this Tea Tree Therapy with a natural feminine soap. My symptom has subsided and I have no problem after one box. Note: I only used a half size at night. Kept in a cool area, after cutting half. If it's too hard, it's difficult to cut nicely. Put it in, leave both legs rest against the wall, being L shape for a while on the bed before falling asleep with a thick liner on. I used another liner next morning in case it might come out slowly. Some reviewers say they use a tampon to push it in, but I'm afraid the tampon might just absorb the oil and might not be so effective.

Posted on May 14, 2022

Posted on Apr 21, 2022

I like it . It helps to remove the odour. And also relieves itch at times. It doesn’t burn or any discomfort like what some has mentioned. It leaves a cooling effect if you have used tea tree oil on your skin before, you will know what I mean. I haven’t got any smell after using it. Important is really to store it in the fridge and only take it out when you need to use it. Just insert like a tampon, insert as deep as you can. No huge mess so far. I always use only at night before bed .

Posted on Mar 20, 2022
4,649

Tea tree oil scent , smell good. Good packaging easy to use. Keep it in freeze 1-3 minutes and use it make sure your hand are clean. I use after periods to comfort care my personal area , it's small size easy to use. Good quality for feminine hygiene.

Posted on Nov 30, 2022

Have been fighting candida for a while. Prescribed medication does not work and this product helps to make a difference. Good composition to fight bacteria. Strong smell of tea tree oil which means they use genuine essential oil. Great for personal hygiene but I wish it was a bit cheaper.

Posted on Oct 23, 2022

I have not used these yet, however I believe all women need these in their medicine cabinet just in case. Tea tree oil ia gentle and very cleaning. As long as a person is not allergic to it; and I've only ever known one person to be, it is the best essential oil there is.