DK

Posted on Jun 24, 2022

That one is my next favorite after almond taste. Chicory is great replacement for coffee. It's prebiotic. Benefits for the body and mind: alcalayng body and helps to trick the mind , creating same cozy picture/ritual like coffee. Quality of product helps to use 1 serving for few cups, if you boil it, instead of putting into cup.

Posted on May 5, 2022

Rich and satisfying. Easy to use in French Press or regular drip coffee machine. I love being able to use this as apposed to having a coffee. A healthy alternative and yet gives you the feeling of having a coffee. My husband is starting to gradually replace his morning coffee. Can be a bit strong if you add too much of the grounds. I use stevia and plant milk.

I got this as a gift for my husband who wanted to give up coffee and caffeine. He loves it so much! I have to say that I like them a lot too - he's generous and he shared. Very easy to use, especially in our french press. Will definitely get again! I was a little scared about the gluten content since there is barley in it but it says on the packaging that there isn't any detectable gluten and it didn't upset his stomach so it's ok on that point! :)

Posted on Mar 22, 2022

Love this one so much! The mocha flavor is delicious! I have chronic fatigue and have come to find out that caffeine was not helping at all, however I was an avid coffee drinker. So finding a good coffee alternative was really important. Love this brand! I got other flavors as well, and they are also really nice.

Posted on Feb 15, 2022

I switched to this instead of coffee and am so satisfied with it. I use the same amount of scoups in the coffeemaker as with coffee and set it on BOLD and it makes a wonderful rich flavored drink with a mocha flavor. I was a once or twice a day coffee drinker (always made at home, not take out) by choice so there was no withdrawl from caffein for me but I have noticed a change,.. I feel more calm!

Posted on Oct 20, 2021

This is the closest thing to coffee that I have found! After finding out I have an allergy to coffee I tried this out and have found that it has the smoothest and deepest taste of all of the other coffee substitutes on the market. I've tried a few of their flavors, but find the mocha one is the closest to coffee. It contains high quality ingredients, and the bag lasts a while since you only need a Tablespoon! We steep it in our french press and it works great.

Posted on Oct 8, 2021

Although it’s been a long time since I could drink *actual* coffee, this is a seriously convincing alternative. I brewed a particularly strong cup recently and waited to start feeling jittery before remembering that I was drinking Teeccino! Lovely as a latte!

460fffdc-bc9b-4c22-aaa1-58ae621fd148
Posted on Feb 21, 2022

I really enjoy Teeccino, it has been the only thing that helped me kick my coffee habit. I love that I can use it in my espresso machine like coffee, and then I add a bit of hot oat milk. As for this Mocha flavor, it is ok, not very noticeable. So far the Hazelnut flavor is my favorite of Teeccino.

Posted on Aug 11, 2022

I have been drinking the Almond Amaretto variety of Teeccino as my favourite up until now but the Mocha Teeccino now level pegs it. Great mocho flavour.

Posted on Aug 7, 2022

a nice late afternoon/ evening treat. It's more hardy than a cup of tea, no cals. & helps if I feel like a treat. Goes well with a bit of soy milk added. I'm very sensitive to caffeine so it's nice that this is free from.