DK
4.7

4.7
Posted on Sep 1, 2022

Terry Naturally is a quality supplement company and the CEO whom I've met really cares about people so I know he provides the best products possible. CuraMed works on pain and inflammation using a special curcumin that is more absorbable than other curcumins. I have had good results with CuraMed.

Posted on Sep 1, 2022

Posted on Mar 8, 2022

Curamed helps relieve the pain of my arthritis. I recently had an incident where I had to stop taking it for a little while and didn’t even know how much it was helping until then. While on the hiatus, my toe joints ached so much. I didn’t know that I also had arthritis in my feet because I take it for my hands. After resuming, my hands and feet are so much better. Years ago when I had a frozen shoulder, I would have adverse reactions to the prescribed pain medication. Curamed was the only thing that gave me any relief from the pain. It works for me!

AuNaturale
Posted on Oct 23, 2022

Wonderful for the ageing body and brain. You will see results within weeks as inflammation lowers, and you will find your joints jumping for joy as muscle soreness and aches and pains ease away. Works wonders for me. I have taken for several years, and it still works for me after such a long time.

Posted on Oct 3, 2022

CuraMed is a product of highest quality of ingredients I used. Curcumin is a widly searched and recognised as a strong antioxidant anti- inflammatory product. But the problem is in its poor solubility and therefore poor bioavailability. Numeruous companies working to improve the bioavailability of curcumin. In CuraMed the high bioavailability of ingredients and their benefits were successfuly achieved. By my own experience 1 softgel per day improve and remove pains caused by joint inflammation, osteoarthritis . It took about two weeks to realise the result. The softgels doesn't have any taste or odour.

Posted on May 6, 2022

I have found that Curamed 750 mg twice a day has made a dramatic improvement of my rheumatoid arthritis as an adjunct to twice daily hydroxychloroquine. Thank you for an excellent product. I have been on it for about two months and it is reliably helpful and a quality product.

Posted on Mar 11, 2022

These are really easy to swallow. Packaging is easy too. I use this for inflammation and joint pain and seems to help. There is no after taste. The ingredient is good quality. My only wish is that it wasn’t so expensive.

c1ed7a3a-23e5-4efd-b6b2-c1fe39b81941
Posted on Oct 1, 2022

I was using it for a long time to improve my health due to long therm body inflammations issues, however it gave me loose stool so i found later that i have curcumin intolerance so i stoped using it, not sure i had it before or because i was using it

Posted on May 1, 2022

After 2 weeks of taking the Curamed I noticed a significant difference in my pain from inflammation in my knees. I also have noticed a difference in my immunity after taking it daily for several months. This is a staple in my household now. Other family members swear by this stuff too. A must try! Some people can have a sensitive stomach with this. One family member can’t take it. Not because it doesn’t work but because it caused her gastric upset.

Posted on Nov 14, 2022

I have been using this product for years, first starting it when I was diagnosed with arthritis and it was recommended to me by a friend.