DK

Based on 5,074 Ratings
3,509
SomebodyAlex
Posted on Mar 25, 2022

A natural deodorant that is without all the bad ingredients that can have a negative effect on overall health. Feels good to the skin, without smell and one container will last for a very long time even with daily application. When using it make sure to put it underwater first or it won't work. A bit heavy but the size is small

1b4b68b4-33db-414d-829c-53db6d0f7552
Posted on Oct 6, 2022

Personally I love it! Deodorant is natural and unscented. Care for your skin. Feeling very good as It dries immediately. The packaging is comfortable to use. Size is as usual standard. Quality is amazing! This is my favorite crystal deodorant. Also by the way, it can be used for foot odors)

Posted on Nov 21, 2022

This crystal rock deodorant does it’s job. It has no scent, is a large size and is good quality. You can take antiperspirants and aluminum deodorants if you want, but they have been proven to cause cancer so I don’t recommend using them. Most people will run the rock under the sink before they use it. I don’t recommend this because it will cause a crust buildup on the lid and base. Instead, when you get out of the shower, dry everything except your armpits and use rub the rock on them while they are still wet.

Posted on Nov 19, 2022

Pleased to have found a crystal deodorant without aluminum, even more pleased to have converted my husband to using this as well instead of the brand with aluminum he’s been using for ages. Love that it doesn’t have a scent. Started using this during pregnancy when my smell sensitivities were off the charts, intend to continue using even after I give birth.

Posted on Nov 18, 2022

This product is long lasting and effective. The great part is also that its natural ingredients and is not harmful to use in the long run. It is easy to use as well, just spray some water onto the pits and then glide the crystal over it. There is no scent and the size is perfect for travelling.

Posted on Oct 25, 2022

Been using crystal deodorant of assorted brands for more than 10 years now. All worked well, including this one. I apply directly on wet skin immediately after shower daily, then dapped away with towel. Odor protection that last at least 12 hours from personal experience, even when I sweat a lot. I live in tropical climate. Good product!

Posted on Oct 17, 2022

REALLY FRICKIN AMAZING! So easy to use and mess free. I had been using another oil based natural deodorant, but it left a weird sticky feeling and wasn't really working that well for the smell. This one has been amazing. I use it once in the morning routine, 15-20 second on both sides, and I'm smell-free even after I feel getting sweaty. And I'm pretty sure it's going to last a long time as well.

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

Posted on Aug 26, 2022

It doesn't give any scent nor unpleasant smell. I heard about the benefits and want to try it. You need to wet the product before using it. I just prepare a water spray in the room for easier use. The size is just nice for a deodorant. But since we need to wet the product, I concern about the hygiene.