DK

Sprinkles
Posted on May 29, 2022
TRULY outstanding

This is the best tea I have ever put in my mouth in my entire life. No kidding. It has the smoothest and richest flavorful taste of NON-BITTER quality tea; it is not like any tea I have ever drunk before, and I'm telling you I keep tons of varieties of tea (all organic) in my pantry to have a wide choice to enjoy daily. This tea is simply outstanding.

Posted on May 23, 2022

When you hear a little goes a long way! This tea is so affordable, I was able to prepare 4 full cups (400ml) tea using just a heaped teaspoon. You can just keep reusing the leaves as long as you are happy with the colour and taste of the tea. Very warming and comforting cup of tea, very convenient and beautiful packaging. Highly recommend!

Posted on Aug 27, 2021

Very tasty puer tea. Has an earthy and lightly fermented taste, with very little bitterness. I've been making steeping the leaves up to 4 times and it still makes a really nice cup of tea with no bitterness. The tin it comes in is high quality and reusable which is nice.

Posted on Feb 17, 2022

I love this tea and this brand. I keep buying the same one again and again. Very healthy, energizing, has a rich taste, natural flavor, thick. I use a full spoon and keep adding water and drink it literary all day.

Posted on Aug 7, 2022

Great quality tea, I've been drinking this every single morning since purchased. I drink it with honey and almond milk and it tastes great! also heard it helps lower cholesterol.

Posted on Jul 22, 2022

Classic Puer smell and taste, and it can be re-steeped several times. Loose leaf means you can make as much or as little, and as strong or weak, as you like.

Posted on Jan 12, 2022

Trust this tea brand and taste is great! I love the fact it is loose leaves so I can make it as strong or as weak as I want it that day

Posted on Oct 10, 2021

It tastes like black tea with lots of benefits! Puer tea has oxidative properties which helps with circulation and blood flow. Will definitely buy it again.

Posted on May 4, 2021

was looking for a straight drinking authentic Pu Erh tea without jumping through historical hoops of breaking a cake or knowing 7542 menghai tea factory/methods. This is a good shou pu erh with good flavour, up to 3 refills and great for everyday drinking. That it is organic and comes from reputable brand lends assurance in taste.

1068cae4-b0ff-4885-b5b7-ddc8a1d76abf
Posted on Dec 16, 2020

I did not regret at all that I ordered this tea for testing. A beautiful tin can. It is not a shame to present this as a gift. It brews perfectly. After brewing, the leaves are very soft and tender. And you can brew it several times, it is still the same rich and tasty. Has a delicate scent of withered foliage. Trust me, this is a pleasant scent.