DK

Mickiann
Posted on Jan 13, 2022

Nice, full container! A pleasant surprise. Potent smell, in a good way. My first time drinking Tulsi tea. Just brewed a big pot. It tastes smoky, a tad spicy, and very clean. I love a big pot of tea in the evening and this is perfect. I would consume it with a meal or by itself. This would be nice cold with sparkling water. Very happy.

Posted on Apr 28, 2022

Holy Basil or Tulsi has been my go to for helping to manage stress and maintain wellness for many years now. I used to use the Holy Basil supplement by Nature's Way which is also highly recommended, but one thing I was unaware of until recently is that there are three different types of Tulsi all of which have their own unique properties and flavors. This is the most unique and interesting tasting tea that I have tried in quite some time and it seems to have warming properties, but is quite relaxing to drink and smells wonderful when it's steeping. You do get a goodly amount of tea for the amount you spend and the containers they use are quality enough to repurpose.

Posted on Jun 3, 2022

I like herbal teas and this one tests great to me. I love that it’s caffeine free so i have something to drink at night. This the first time trying tulsi tea.

d0a8f357-091e-4e94-92ae-708a444dc0ba
Posted on Dec 12, 2021

Very pleasant taste. It seemed like a good alternative for a real tea. Definitely my favorite among the herbal teas. I noticed my sleep improved after I started consuming this tea.

Posted on Nov 12, 2021

I've had tulsi tea in India, where its originated and I can tell that this one is pure and full of taste. Very good quality.. I enjoy it!

Posted on Apr 18, 2022

Tastes great. On the strong side so a little goes a long way. I just wish it was in tea bags. The lid to open was a little tricky at first, but it’s ok once you figure it out.

Posted on Jun 9, 2021

I like this in the evenings for relaxing instead of black tea with soy milk, I drink this in the evenings since it's caffeine free. I even like to eat the leaves. Not sure if I am supposed to but I feel it's a good quality tea with a fair price. Recommend.

Posted on Apr 7, 2021

Krishna Tulsi is such an amazing tea full of wonderful benefits for the person enjoying it. I personally add 1/4 tsp of turmeric, 1/4 tsp of cinnamon, 1/8 tsp of ginger, some fresh ground pepper, pinch of himalayan sea salt, cardamom, nutmeg and clove and a 1/4 tsp vanilla extract. Sometimes I sweeten with Blue Agave and I add some oat milk. It is perfection. This packaging is also wonderful as it helps keep the leaves from drying out more than necessary.

Posted on Aug 8, 2022

That was the first time I tried tulsi tea - I like the aroma, the taste - will buy it again!