DK

nicollette
Posted on Sep 21, 2021
tulsi is a miracle herb

Wow - I didn't know what to expect as I have never tried Tulsi before and I love it!! The taste is lovely, very floral and herbal and almost peppery I suppose. Not like anything I've ever had before. This seems very high quality and you can't beat the value of loose leaf. Tulsi has so many mental and physical health benefits and I love that there is no caffeine. I can take it in the morning or at night with some chamomile.

Posted on Apr 28, 2022

I bought this tea for a relative who is always coming down with something in the hopes that this might help strengthen the immunity which is a property all Tulsi teas have in common. This variety reminds me more of black tea rather than the true green Tulsi taste and is a bit more subtle than the more spicy Krishna variety. Tao of Tea is always a good value for the money and the gift was well received.

Posted on Jul 28, 2022

I enjoy this tulsi tea very much. Its taste and quality is good. Shipping was very fast this time. I will purchase it again definitely.

Posted on Jul 5, 2022

I really enjoy this tea and its package makes it easy to use. the taste is soothing with a bit of honey. No caffeine but lots of benefits from a long-time ayurvedic herb.

Posted on Dec 21, 2021

Love this tea, the scent and the taste is amazing

Posted on Jun 27, 2022

Love the taste and quality. I use it as an evening tea, sometimes add ginger and honey.

Posted on Mar 26, 2022

The whole family loves the taste, even those who don't usually drink tea. I love the packaging and the high-quality tea leaves.

Posted on Oct 12, 2021

Love this tea. It has a really nice smooth taste. I drink it both hot and cold.

Posted on Mar 10, 2021

really great tea, i'm a big fan of tulsi and have tried most brands on the market, this is a favorite. this brand and organic india's tulsi tea are tied for the top-- but this one is a lot more cost friendly, i like the tin it comes in, and there's less waste without tea bags, plus i prefer loose leaf anyways. tulsi has a ton of antioxidants as well as adaptogenic properties (it really helps calm me when i'm overly anxious/nervous), and i try to drink it on the daily-- its great iced or hot. can't go wrong, give it a try.