DK

4.3
  • S
Based on 1,260 Ratings
Posted on Aug 3, 2022

It's my first time buying high protein snack and i was worried if it'll taste bad or even inedible. But contrary to my worries, it tastes really good and the size is bigger than usual protein bars so you'll feel fuller after. It literally taste like peanut butter cookie crumble in bar form. 1 bar itself has 240 calories, so if you're looking to lose weight, might not be the best snack unless you use it for meal replacement.

5ac3c683-b500-4f5d-b5a1-d1d49313478d
Posted on Nov 21, 2022

Actually this might be one of my favorite no sugar added protein bars ever in terms of taste. Very good! Has a nice hearty taste. However it’s quite high in calories. I don’t eat it so much these days but back when I had a crazy work schedule I always had this in my bag to eat at work. Good source of protein. A little bit high in added fats. My favorite part is that it had no added sugars and no artificial sweeteners. They just use sugar alcohol to sweeten. If you can afford the calories and afford the price then highly recommend. Like if this helps you

Posted on Sep 25, 2022

This is high protein snack that is healthy and portable, so you can enjoy it even when you're on the go. This is a High-Quality Protein Nutrition with no white sugar that can help control blood sugar. The packages that you can take them to the fitness or workout training. And it's very tasty.

Posted on Sep 11, 2022

Posted on Jun 2, 2022

Excellent quality And delicious taste. Will definitely buy it again. The ingredients are healthy and gives you a feeling of having a big meal. You won’t feel hungry before 3-4 hours. It is crunchy and very different from other protein brands. It is a great help when you decide to lose weight.

Posted on Feb 11, 2022

The Think Crunchy Peanut butter is one of my favorite protein bars on the market, and it's funny how I rarely get tired of these. I think they are delicious, and the texture is really good. A little crunchy, a little puffy inside, with a yummy chocolate coating. I am looking to try more of the other flavors from this brand but hard to find them here because they're often out of stock! At 60 grams they're on the bigger side, a bit higher in calorie count than, say, the Pure Protein line, but I really like how they are pretty clean (I like Pure protein bars, but they have sucralose). I think they're pretty filling, and would be more if I drank more water with them. And of course, NO SUGAR. That's always what I look for in my protein bars. I don't need extra sugar in my life. Great for supporting my weight management efforts. Please give this review a thumbs up if you found it helpful as you shop around for protein bars.

Posted on Sep 5, 2022

The quality and taste is good. The size of the bar is also acceptable. It is a dense and filling bar. I eat them for lunch or after a workout. Great for a protein boost before or after training. Good for dieting, though the calories are rather high. Still a good choice for a bar for people interested in fitness.

Posted on Jun 10, 2022

Was pleasantly surprised by these protein bars. They are a bit sweet for my liking, but still less sweet than other bars. The texture is pleasant and not too chalky. There is a good amount of protean in each bar, and I feel quite satisfied after half a bar as a snack or a full bar as a meal replacement.

Posted on Jan 25, 2022

Great snack! Nice amount of protein per calories, big bar,diet friendly i usually eat 1-2 a day, mostly before workouts really like the taste and it goes really good with some coffee or tea The quality of the packaging and everything seems good, its a yes from me! *Have to note that the Peranut butter tastes better to me than the fudge*

Posted on Apr 19, 2022

Size is perfect for me.. Taste is ok crunchy peanut .. Ingredients and nutrition facts are excellent for those who concerns about their macros.. Received without damages/torn condition as the package is perfect..

218bf9fa-015b-4e09-a53d-2435134643a1