DK

• S
Based on 1,370 Ratings
Glennytwo
Posted on Oct 6, 2022

Ok this is another brand I bought recently and it’s my first time to buy this brand i just bought this when I see it has a 20g of protein then I give it a try I bought two flavors which are the creamy peanut and a lemon. I love them both helpful for dietary I recommend them to you. Please like this review 👍 thanks

25678917-8381-46a9-88e5-a02483ba4766
c36688cd-8a90-4b21-bd96-d7adf4648fd4
ee77d971-915f-4523-8b25-244a0c5cad7d
9c1c94b5-32ad-473b-90b8-38c93b467ed2
44735c49-93ee-4854-a195-393d353dbb8e
Posted on Jan 26, 2022

I am unable to find boxes of the Peanut Butter flavor Think protein bars in my local stores for a reasonable price. So I was happy to find a box of 10 at such a good price from iherb. I use the bars as a meal replacement once a day. They are delicious. The peanut butter bars are my favorite flavor.

Posted on Nov 28, 2022

very high quality protein bar. taste is really creamy and tasty! the package is easy to open, and not melts, can carry on the bag also when it is sunny. i like the size of it, not too big and not too small good as a snack. Thanks and enjoy

Posted on Oct 15, 2022

Creamy Peanut Butter protein bar is packed with the delicious combination of creamy peanut butter and luscious chocolate. Peanut butter is rich in heart-healthy fats and is a good source of protein. The taste is delicious and its good to take it as part of a balanced diet and exercise program.

Posted on Aug 16, 2022

What really amazes me about this bar is that it has zero sugar in it. However, and that is to be expected, the taste is alright. Not too good, not too bad, which is why I only gave it 4 stars instead of 5. I would have liked to have an option for a bigger sized packet with at least 25 grams of protein, but overall it's a really good product.

Posted on Apr 17, 2022

Not the best taste.. after all its sugar free and very low calorie. the texture and quality is good overall great product I like it 20g protein bar very light and good after fitness works for my diet .

Posted on Jan 31, 2022

These bars are great tasting and super enjoyable. There is no chewyness like other protein bars can have. I really like the price, it makes it cheaper to purchase protein bars due to the great value

Posted on Jan 12, 2022

I always brefer think brand for protein bars as it's zero sugar and super tasty, all the flavours are great but anything with peanut is always my favourite.

Posted on Oct 29, 2022

I think this is one of the better brands out there with the least amount of ingredients yet still taste great and have substantial amount of protein at a moderate calorie range. However it is rather expensive, hopefully when there is offer I will re-order it again.