DK

Based on 1,489 Ratings
1,189
Posted on Sep 25, 2022
5,094

I've been a user of this vitamin since I was 18 years old. Now, I'm 52 and still use it. It has helped me tremendously with my health, my mood and my energy levels. This has all happened with taking this vitamin on a regular basis, which is not difficult to do since I start it at night before going to bed.

Posted on Sep 24, 2022
5,075

This vitamin is a great supplement. I've used it for years and I have had GREAT results. From soiled hands to tired eyes, this vitamin works as advertised for my health and fitness.

Posted on Sep 24, 2022
4,330

I have been using this vitamin for over a year - noticed a difference in my health just two days after taking it. My husband is also an avid consumer and has seen an improvement in his overall well-being.

Posted on Feb 9, 2022

Chromium helps maintain normal blood glucose levels. From this chemical form, Picolinate, greater absorption of chromium and its utilization in the organism is achieved in relation to its inorganic forms.

Posted on Dec 28, 2021

I take this for helping to regulate my blood sugar. It's a tiny pill and the price is right. I like & trust the Thompson brand, their products are reasonably priced. If this review is helpful, please leave a thumbs up. Thank you!

Posted on Sep 27, 2022

good supplements is very high quality.The size is good Test is neutral l have benefit I am lost my weight and regulation my blood sugar

Posted on Aug 26, 2021

Chromium can enhance insulin function at the muscle cell, which means that it can help to keep body fat off. also it has been discovered that supplementing with chromium can blunt cortisol. I take it twice a day with meals. it's very good and I think it's very underrated in the nutrition world it has also been shown to be effective for reducing carbohydrate cravings and that is highly beneficial for anyone following a low-carb diet like Keto I like also that tablets are so tiny so its super easy for anyone to swallow

372ecb4f-434b-4c53-8314-c2e0937b8632
c72bc3e0-8149-425d-9514-fd2e195451d8
11,450

Perfect working chromium picolinate. Price cheap and delivery very fast.

18,182

Very high quality. Delivery was fast, shipping too. Size is perfect. Gonna use it every day!

48,689

Swell product with great quality. Taste is neutral. Delivery was very fast.