DK

4.6
Posted on Mar 15, 2022
1,258
It Works!

I've only had this product , for a week . I began using it the same day I got it , and let me tell you , I noticed a big difference in my skin ! I had really large pores in my face , I've done everything I could to shrink them , nothing has worked until this ! I'm African American by the way , so Im wearing my hair in braids and also notice some new growth ! Yes all this in just a week ! I will be buying this again !

Hydrolyzed Gelatin 2000 mg dietary supplement is a bovine-sourced gelatin. Gelatin in general is known for its protein and collagen content, which are intended to provide nutritive support for healthy cells and nails. The hydrolyzed form is beneficial in that it has been enzymatically predigested to enhance absorption.

Posted on Jul 12, 2022

So far so good only if its been a short time.No stomach upsets.The pills are big sized but easily swallowed.No after tastes or burps

Posted on Mar 17, 2022
1,342

Recommended by my physician to help with my knees. Also made my hair grow faster and for the first time ever my nails are growing!

Posted on Oct 3, 2022

I've had some hair loose on my hairline for a while, nothing has worked to help it grow back except these tablets! Quite large to swallow but worth it for the results I'm getting. Will repurchase!

Posted on Nov 19, 2022

Good for nails hai knee I am using for long time and really help

Posted on Oct 16, 2022

gread product i have noticed an important improvement on my hair and skin

Posted on Oct 9, 2022
1,509

excellent Dietary Supplement helped a lot with my problem highly recommend it

Posted on Sep 29, 2022

Great product, good composition, excellent quality. I like. recommend to buy

Posted on Dec 7, 2021

I use this aswell as a supplement I like to keep my body healthy