DK
4.5

4.5
Posted on Jun 10, 2022
Great value for a great product

These vitamins are easy to swallow and have helped me maintain my energy levels throughout the day. They are a great value and are a great source of vital nutrients. I have already recommended them to family because they leave no after taste and have helped maintain my energy levels.

Posted on Jan 28, 2022

This multiple vitamin works well for me as a Senior Woman. I have been using the Rainbow Light Multiples for 50+ year old people and it works well also. This product does not give me as much urine action as the Rainbow Light, so I tend to use this one more often. For Senior Women, I'd recommend it highly.

Posted on Oct 1, 2022

Pros: in capsule form, has a broad range of vitamins and minerals in decent strengths including 50 mg B1 and 18 mg iron. Cons: need to take two capsules, contains magnesium stearate.

Posted on Jun 17, 2022

The ingredients on the website and the ingredients on the actual label is completely different. The label says there are only vitamin A, D, and C. I hope that the label on the website is the accurate one but I don’t know which to trust. The price was cheap so I can’t complain but if things have to be updated on the site, I hope they do it soon. The forms the vitamins are in are not bad. There are no funky taste or smell to the tablets. I think one can use this tablets daily to help fix deficiencies.

A good complex with a good composition. There is everything that is needed for a woman's body. For that kind of money, a good choice. Economical and profitable.

de5c345f-36b6-4fff-8006-2b8479791056
Posted on May 27, 2021

I see that I have more energy throughout the day. I used to go through mental fatigue throughout the day and get strong tension in my eyes. I've been taking them for maybe a couple weeks now. I don't feel as fatigued or eye strain unless basic needs aren't met (like enough water, food, mobility, sleep). I ordered 3 bottles.

Posted on Sep 12, 2022

My wife liked this brand. It value for the price.

Posted on Mar 5, 2022

Nice combination, I take one daily to combat postpartum fatigue,

Posted on Dec 11, 2020

I had been feeling low energy and mentally muddled. The night I started taking this, I felt an immediate change. Now I can't do without it. I am mentally clear, focused and energized. I immediately stocked up.

Posted on Jan 8, 2022

This will make your urine change color to a dark yellow. But it benefit are good.