DK
4.6

4.6
Posted on Oct 6, 2022
Good

The quality of the product is good. The ingredients are okay and do not include harmful or suspicious substances. The taste is okay. After swallowing you might taste a turmeric flavor coming out of your stomach. It is certainly a great antioxidant that you can benefit from it. The package is good.

Posted on Oct 24, 2022

This is a great product for daily use, the quality of the ingredients are good and the packaging is good as well. The effect was good too.

Posted on Sep 28, 2022

I take this to help with inflammation in my joints because of my rheumatoid arthritis. It really helps if you keep taking it every day

Posted on Jul 28, 2022

It's just unbelievable. The effect from the first acceptance. I didn't think it would help, now I don't think so. Just a great product, I'll order it again.

Posted on Apr 25, 2022

I came upon this brand, it's because the brand I used to order keeps sending me turmeric only. So I switch to this brand. This is very good for any inflammatory & weight loss. I like it.

Posted on Feb 16, 2022

I’ve had these before and so far they seem to be the best kind to have the others have weird colors and questionable oils they going to their ingredients

Posted on Oct 9, 2022

Wonderful Good size and good quality Highly recommended Good packaging

Posted on Oct 2, 2022

I read alot of studies about its importance in general

Posted on Jul 27, 2022

Good quality of turmeric, It helps fight inflammation & joints pain.