DK

Based on 9,921 Ratings
8,554
1,041
Posted on Jan 9, 2022

Read a lot about benefits of zinc and relatives have shared drinking vit c with zinc helped their immune system during this pandemic. So I decided to buy some here in iherb then I searched for a brand with lots of good reviews so I said Id give this brand a try. It did not disappoint! I saw my acne diminishing (I suffer from recurring cystic acne) and it takes weeks before they shrink. But that is least of my concern. My focus is my inner health and will continue using this as picolinate is said to be the best zinc there is.

a10ae0a5-4dca-44cf-9be8-1f8a5f262793

Posted on Oct 12, 2022

My partner and I both take this. It’s so useful for when a cold is coming on and is supposed to help with prostate health. It’s a perfect mg amount to take regularly that won’t lead to an excess. The form that it’s in (zinc picolinate) apparently makes it highly absorbable which is important when you’re looking at value for your money. It’s a great little quality product for a good price. Short ingredient list with minimal fillers. The pill is a cute little oval shape that is very easy to swallow.

4aaa0afe-586c-4356-9aca-998881d5003d
Posted on Jun 15, 2022

Love love for this good quality collagen in my package u must take 2 tablets for 3 times in days the benefits u must look after 3 months and i have improvements of my skin and knee and no effect of diet never the price is good composition the size of package

b6cce57b-97a7-4f19-8ec8-73e77c73034e
Posted on May 18, 2022

The products looks exactly the same as rhe picture and it's so useful the packaging is good and I loved the shipping process I got my order in just 7 days, the quality of the product is amazing plus it's true to size ..the ingredients are good to our body

9ef166ba-7797-48d6-94aa-86586734b890
Posted on Oct 9, 2022

Take zinc during the day with meals as it can cause nausea when taken on an empty stomach. Do not take it at the same time as calcium or iron. We need zinc for strong immunity, thyroid health, hair growth, normal regeneration of the skin and mucous membranes, the activity of the central nervous system, and intestines. In men and women, it supports the synthesis of reproductive hormones. Without the participation of zinc, proper glucose metabolism, sharp vision, good hearing, and bone growth are impossible, which is especially important in childhood. And zinc picolinate is the most readily available biological form of zinc. Therefore, I opted for zinc picolinate, and the trusted Thompson company released it at a very affordable price. The drug in tablets of 25 mg is the dosage for adults. If my review turned out to be useful, click "YES"

Posted on Jul 27, 2022

I use these in conjunction with magnesium at night to get some well needed sleep. A small size, they are easy to swallow and don’t leave me feeling drowsy at all. The price is always very wallet friendly and the quality is phenomenal. This will always be a part of my holy grail sleep routine.

Posted on Jul 4, 2022

I had low Zinc in a blood test. I tried using 30mg of zinc gluconate for 8 weeks but the absorption was terrible and it showed on my follow up blood test. I spoke to my Doctor and swapped over to 25mg of Zinc Picolinate and my levels jumped back into the healthy range within 4 weeks. It’s also great for mens health, my testosterone levels rose by 8nmol/L from getting my zinc levels back in line

Posted on Apr 28, 2022

I suspected that I may be slightly deficient in zinc, so I decided to try these. While the effects are subtle, I definitely noticed the effects when I stopped taking them after several months - I went back to taking these zinc supplements and noticed the positive effects afterwards. I've been taking these for over a year now.

Posted on Feb 1, 2022

The pills are easy to take, no nausea was noticed, although I took them on an empty stomach - so they are better absorbed. (Now I take stress B from 21-st - so they make me sick even when taken with food). ) About the results: I could see them. At the same time I took biotin and iron, but zinc was taken earlier and more regularly. - White spots on my nails disappeared. Usually I have them all the time. - Clean skin in spite of the heat. - Itchy scalp has been minimized. - Hair loss was a little less. - I don't know what to be grateful for (iron, biotin or zinc) - PMS went away completely unnoticed, m. were a surprise. -Gone are the bouts of weakness and IBS.