DK
4.6

4.6
Posted on Sep 11, 2022

Great ingredients with good bioavailability. I love that I can split the dose up morning and night as I feel like I can absorb more when I take the tablets separately. Well packaged and a good size capsule. I’ve been taking theses for a few years now, and as an added bonus it seems to help keep my diet on track. Anytime I skip a day, I notice that I’m wandering around snacking. But if I take this I’m much less drawn to the pantry. I take them with an amino complex and omega 3,6,9 which has helped my gut health immensely.

This is easily the best quality multivitamin on iHerb. The dosage is just right, enough to be effective and not carelessly high, hypervitaminosis is not to be taken lightly. It contains the bioactive vitamers. The minerals are in highly bioavailable forms. It contains no non-nutritional additional ingredients, other than the capsule itself. The presence of phosphate also balances the calcium content. It also contains the neuroprotective antioxidant lutein, which is a beautiful simple addition to an already great supplement. It contains gamma tocopherol which is more physiologically important than alpha tocopherol.

Posted on Jul 18, 2022

Posted on Jun 23, 2022

Seems decent! I hold Thorne the company in highest regard. Can't say that my health is massively better but perhaps my diet is quite decent already. I thought these were good basics until I noticed that you could peel back the label and there was a great list of additional items. So its much more than a basic and contains all the support I need. There are impressive write ups of the factory and the quality of Thorn products. I find that one capsule meets all my needs so that makes them a very good buy. BUT - this product may not be suitable for everyone. Before you take, consult your doctor. Wish you good health and lots of happiness.

Posted on Apr 10, 2022

This vitamins are really complete. I actually take only one since I take a lot of nutrients from the diet. But they ease the craving of certain foods that I had prior taking it so they do the job for me. Pricey but good!

c8333ff2-2e6f-4a02-8254-d04712e0aba2
78930b91-3d6c-41bd-8b4f-a548f666ae31
Posted on Sep 30, 2022

Good quality multivitamin. Ingredients is good. Size is ok. Suitable for many age I suppose. I think take two daily. Not sure about it’s potency, packaging is ok. Not sure about effect as well. Supposed to help with deficiency and prevent things? Good antioxidant. No taste. It’s a capsule you can’t taste anything, but can smell.

Posted on Apr 21, 2022

This product is almost identical with the other product under the same name (Basic Nutrients 2/Day) that is a little cheaper than this one. The only difference is that this one has more calcium than the other. When opening the cap, the strong smell might make you frown. Other than that, this is a good multi-vitamin product.

Posted on Jan 7, 2023

This supplement is a quality product with the daily ingredients and potency necessary to keep your body healthy and thriving. This small capsule contains all the key ingredients to support heart, brain, bones, nerves, immune and skin health without having to take multiple other supplements.

Posted on Dec 16, 2022

Appears to be good quality. It's labelled 2/day but I've seen benefit from even just taking 1/day. I haven't had any GI issues either (as you might get with some supplements).

Posted on Nov 8, 2022

Good product with great ingredient. Works well on me and the package is nice and protective. The taste is good and hope it effect to me getting better compared to before taking this. This is now my essential daily routine and fills my basic nutrients everyday basis.