DK

4.8
Based on 1,374 Ratings
1,184
Posted on Jun 24, 2022
You can open & add to juice!

Thorne is a great quality company and I trust their products, pills are small which is good, but even better that Thorne stated you can open and add to a smoothie or fruit juice, for those who cannot swallow pills. (I have a non-piller so I have to call directly to find out!)

Posted on Mar 14, 2022

I have the 5-MTHF mutation, and taking these have literally changed my life. I have so much more energy than I think I've ever had and have gone from a disability pension to working 4 days a week. If you have that mutation it's definitely worth giving these a go!

Posted on Feb 15, 2022

This one's the best thing to take especially for pregnant (and trying-to-get-preggy) women. I've been diagnosed with the MTHFR mutation gene and I wish I had known about it before my first pregnancy. My new OB highly recommends this one. This brand also comes up as one of the best options out there. Value for money and very good.

Posted on Nov 11, 2022

This 5-MTHF is a form of folate that is already methylated, as opposed to folic acid, so it is more bioavailable, especially for people who have the MTHFR mutation. This kind of supplement may help with alleviating ADHD symptoms and other neuropsychiatric disorders. The ingredients seem to be very high quality. The person in our household who takes this notices a very clear positive effect on mental state when taking this. As a pill, it has no bad taste, is a small size and easy to swallow. The bottle package is easy to open but must be kept out of reach of children.

Posted on Oct 12, 2022

Thorne supplements are really great because they are made of high-quality premium ingredients. I have taken the supplement as well as several other supplements from Thorne and I have noticed a difference in my health. This product will definitely be repurchased. Take this if you need extra folate as the potency and effect of this product is really good.

Posted on Sep 30, 2022

I can't review this objectively, as I haven't had blood work to monitor my levels. I can, however, offer a subjective review as to how this has impacted my mental health. I used to use regular folic acid, and didn't have the results I have had with this 5-MTHF. My anxiety levels have markedly decreased, and my ability to concentrate has increased. That's reason enough for me to continue taking them. The pills are very small in size and easy to swallow. The research I have done on Thorne shows them to be a high quality producer. I am quite satisfied and will continue to take this 5-MTHF.

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

Posted on Aug 17, 2022

Thorne is a reputable company that offers good quality supplements with good ingredients. These are very small in size and very easy to swallow.They have no taste. It seems to be helping and my chiropractor has me taking 1 a day. Folic acid is important and this helps to keep my level in range.

Posted on Jul 25, 2022

thorne products are highly regarded and recommended as great quality supplements and ingredients. folate is a form of folic acid that our body can absorb and most women lack of this B vitamin which is necessary for our immunity to function properly. the size is small and easy to take. there are different potency strengths so please consider consulting an ND before taking high potency folate. I will buy again, I'm still taking it alongside other supplements which I hope it will help me clear a nasty virus.