DK
4.6

4.6
Posted on Sep 29, 2022
14,108
You won't believe the difference this made!

I've been taking Thorne Research's Alpha-Lipoic Acid capsules for a few months now and they've definitely made a difference in my energy levels. I used to always feel tired and sluggish, but since taking these capsules I've noticed a big improvement. I'm able to get through my day with ease and don't feel exhausted by the end of it.

Posted on Apr 18, 2022

I got noticeably more alert, focused and energized about three weeks after I've started taking it. No afternoon dips or need for extra caffeine. No other changes in the lifestyle or diet. So I guess this must be it. I have though been taking this in combination with thorne acetyl-l-carnitine, so hard to tell which one stands for the effect.

Posted on Jan 21, 2022

Thorne are a very high quality supplements. I use ALA to reduced eye swelling caused my graves opthalmolagy/T.E.D. I have had my condition stabilise & am hoping for improved/reduced swelling with continued use. Added bonus is that ALA also helps maintain healthy blood sugar levels & is helpful for reducing oxidative stress in cells :)

Posted on Feb 27, 2022

Amazing for lowering blood sugars, I take 1 cap at dinner and 1 at lunch. I gave this to my brother because he was having a diabetic border and his neck was really black and dark, after using it for months the darkness went away, he lost weight and his blood sugar is also lower than before

Posted on Aug 29, 2022

I felt like my appetite got less toward sugar & carb my main reason I got this for my egg quality & I think it helped

Posted on Apr 21, 2022

great supplement for Many benefits....use according to a nutritionist/health practitioner directions.

Posted on Dec 9, 2021

I just started using it but it seems to be very good

Posted on Nov 5, 2022

I will order again. I liked it all very much. I highly recommend this product.

Posted on Oct 10, 2022

Trustworthy brand, great quality. Good for general health and prophylactic.