DK

Based on 3,619 Ratings
3,127
Posted on Aug 11, 2022
I really trust Thorne labs

For all my supplementation Unless I cannot find a supplement with this company I then look for other good brands. This B-Complex has not been an exception for my choosing this lab and the price and service of I Herb make the best combo The B-Complex capsules are of a ver decent size do no problem with that Highly recommended

959eb5ed-a61f-47b8-bed9-d812736ffd14
Posted on Jul 5, 2022

I have PCOS and low mood, I feels like this helps my depression... and I'm not just saying that, when I stop taking it a notice a drop in mood. They call it SADs in winter when we get less sunlight, I already have low levels of vitamin D and depression but I truly feel like one of these a day helps me ♥

Posted on May 27, 2022

There are cheaper brands, but this a) has the right mix of B vitamins (including v high B12 dose) and b) is endorsed by Andrew Huberman, a Stanford neuroscientist. I’ve noticed a genuine difference in decreased anxiety and increased work capacity since taking this (presumably as a result of the B12 helping with dopamine levels).

Posted on May 15, 2022

It's my first time to try this product. So far I'm happy about this because I like taking supplement in capsule form and more importantly that it's vegan. I'm still observing how my body will respond about this product but so far I noticed that my hair loss has improved. I'm just not sure if it's for this since I am taking other supplements too, but the fact that biotin is good for skin and hair, could probably it's because of this product. I'm really happy for this purchase. I have used this for a while and when i stop using it i notice the difference in my energy levels. My Integrative doctor reccomended this to me especially good for those peoole with MTHFR issues wuth absorbing certain forms of vit B. Highy reccommend and so reasonably priced

Posted on Nov 30, 2021

Super high-quality and potent product that was recommended by our very finicky nutritionist. I know Thorne has a top reputation for having high-quality and clean ingredients, but I swear my husband and I feel the difference and feel confident that we're getting the best from the product. It's so worth the price, good value, and easy to take capsules. It revs our energy and that's why we take it in the morning or mid-day and NOT at night.

Posted on Nov 14, 2022

Good combination of various B vitamins to assist with energy and nervous system health. Tiny size capsule with no taste. There is no niacin flush with this product. Good quality ingredients from Thorne, as per usual. Good potency in each B vitamin contained in the capsule. I take daily in the morning.

Posted on Nov 11, 2022

Have been taking a complex for a while now but recently changed over to this brand as a health practitioner I respect suggested it. I take every morning and it has been doing wonders for my energy levels, sleep and stress management. I’ll continue to be taking these and reaping the benefits. No side effects noted, maybe just extra yellow toilet visits haha 😆😆 but that’s a small price to pay for health imo

Posted on Nov 1, 2022

I am so happy I bought this vitamin. I’ve been taking this along with the Thorne bcomplex #6 and I’ve noticed drastic changes in my mood and energy levels. I take medication that depletes my b vitamins and this has been miraculous. None of my doctors told me to take b vitamins I had to figure it out for myself. I trust Thorne for their quality products and efficacy and knew it would help. I will continue to purchase this.

Posted on Oct 13, 2022

My first day drying the new c12 the clean ingredients are very impressive to me. Quality alway on point I feel more energy already the package in compact and not big and clunky like some can be. The bottle is the perfect size I can’t wait to rep the benefits of adding this to my everyday and I love this for travelling.

Posted on Sep 23, 2022