DK
4.7

4.7
Posted on Jul 18, 2022
Handles bloating

I do very well with this probiotic, it handles my bloating attacks within a few days and I don't get side effects. I like that it is a soil-based probiotic, it's safe take take for people with SIBO. And no refrigeration required. I've bought it many times.

Posted on Jun 20, 2022

One research paper says that due to the formation of spores, Bacillus coagulans can withstand the acidic environment of the stomach to reach the intestine where it germinates. Once active in the small intestine after germination, it has been shown to aid the digestion of carbohydrates and proteins. Also Bacillus coagulans has demonstrated anti-inflammatory and immune-modulating effects in both animals and humans. Great for those with gastrointestinal issues.

Posted on May 12, 2022

I've had IBS-D for over ten years after taking PPIs. After taking another product containing bacillus coagulans with success, I got this brand for more effect. The difference is remarkable and profound. No negative side effects, no gas or bloating like other probiotics and more importantly, no more IBS-D. With longer use I hope the effects will improve even moreso. Should have tried this long ago. Thank you so much for this excellent product.

Posted on Nov 30, 2022

good quality and right ingredients. size is sufficient for course. easy digestion and absorption. beneficial supplement. package is good. only positive feedback and benefits. taste is ok. for microbiome. good for constipation, gut. i like it also good when you have acne. recommend for sure. will buy again. could be good for all ages.

Posted on Nov 1, 2022

I have found Thorne Bacillus Coagulans to be extremely beneficial to my overall gut health and it has lessened constipation issues I am experiencing with menopause. I feel the absorption is effective and gentle on my digestion. I have had no adverse reactions. Thorne supplements contain excellent quality ingredients and the packaging is great.

Posted on Sep 27, 2022

Quality is great, ingredients and composition is great as well. Size is small for the price. Suppose to be a beneficial supplement for gut health. Packaging is good. Suppose to help and benefit digestion and constipation and the guy microbiome with absorption. Can’t taste it since is capsule. Not sure about the effects yet.

Posted on Sep 10, 2022

Though it is a good all around probiotic, B. coagulans stopped my chronic periodontal infections in their tracks that periodontists were not useful in helping. Boron and a good mineral supplement, healthy diet and low stress will assist also.

Posted on Aug 2, 2022

I purchased this when I started go to the gym. I have always been bloated the day after gym. With this probiotics I finally feel ease and become a bit happier. Bottle last for 1 month.

Posted on May 30, 2022

I cant see major benefits just yet hopefully it turns around. i haven't been as regular as i hoped and not seen the improvement was hoping to supplement my diet with it to help fitness goals and during workouts. throne quality is unmatched so hoping for late benefits. the ingredients seem solid and size is good for a month

Posted on May 15, 2022

I am drinking this type of probiotic for first time, I know that it is good for inflammation also, I will see after one moth the effect