DK

Based on 9,123 Ratings
7,496
1,035
Posted on Apr 20, 2022

I’ve been feeling tired lately and strangely getting dry, cracked lips when I’ve never had issues before. Got these B vitamins to see if they’d help and so far so good! Take them at night before bed and wake up feeling fresh! Still waiting to see if the dry lips will improve. This product seems to be a decent combination of B vitamins in the ingredients - says ‘basic’ but there’s quite a substantial list, so in terms of quality I’d say it’s pretty good. I like how they’re in powder form in a capsule instead of solid tablets - which seem to unsettle my stomach sometimes and I can taste the vitamin hours after. Give these a try! If this review was helpful, please give a thumbs up!

5f6cee94-652b-4846-ab07-4a554f6c590f
Posted on Aug 24, 2022

really good supplement if you feel like you have a deficiency in any of your b vitamins. the potency of the ingredients really have an effect on my energy and nervous system in such a positive way. as i take stimulants for adhd, folic acid and niacin really benefit the effectiveness of my medication. it’s the best metabolism boost in a small package, the size of the tablets is manageable - you can’t beat the quality

58773e0c-8b37-4476-ab14-45750d22995f
iHerbCustomer
Posted on Oct 29, 2022

I have MTHFR mutation and therefore find it hard to absorb vitamins that aren’t methylated. Methylated vitamins, like the ones in this Thorne product, are already in their active state” meaning the body can absorb them easier than those which are not. My blood work literally shows when I’m not absorbing my vitamins because I’m either incredibly deficient or that marker is sky high. This b-complex is far from basic! Thorne always has such high quality products, which minimal fillers. I take this once or twice a week, more if I’m incredibly stressed or sick. I find I get a subtle yet apparent lift in energy and mood the days I do take it. B-vitamins are our first defense to help our bodies function, mostly at a cellular level. Highly recommend if you’re struggling with energy, constant sickness or stress.

Posted on Oct 17, 2022

Best quality of Vitamin B ingredients that showed instant effect on the nervous system and metabolism from day 1! I am impressed with how well it helped with alleviating the symptoms of inflamed sciatic nerves in the back and hip region, since it is known how the B vitamins help improve nerve health. This proves that the ingredients are the true legit compositions of B vitamins. Greatbrand and great product, thank you.

Posted on Jun 2, 2022

A high-dose vitamin B complex containing all B vitamins at least a few times the recommended daily allowance (RDA) (e.g. 300% vitamin B1, 300% vitamin B2, etc), after breakfast. Important: The vitamin B complex should contain at least vitamin B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B9 (B11 or folic acid), B12. All these B vitamins work synergistically. Make sure you don’t take in more than 20-25 mg or vitamin B6 per day – too much vitamin B6 can lead to nerve damage in the long term.Take in the morning or noon, not in the evening given B vitamins can provide energy.

Posted on Apr 28, 2022

I have known that I have the MTHFR gene mutation for about 10 years now. Even after diagnosis, I was using a few other B-complexes which I though were o.k. for my condition, but I did not realize that the B6 was not methylated. Turns out B6 has to be in the form of Pyridoxal 5-Phosphate, NOT Pyroxidine, to be more bioavailable to those who have MTHFR and do not methylate properly. I never knew that until about 3 years ago; the doctor I tested with didn't explain that part. After this discovery, I researched various B-complex formulas, and picked this one. I also wanted a B-complex that had methylated folic acid and that did not have a super high dose of methylcobalamin (B12), since my blood was testing high for B12 already. This formula fit the bill very well.

Posted on Mar 6, 2022

These Vit B capsules are working so well for me. I started taking them to help fight fatigue during my busy life. They are definitely helping. I bounce out of bed in the morning and all through the day I’m achieving so much more. Highly recommend these as they were recommended to me by a health professional 😀

Posted on Jan 16, 2022

Great product, easily absorbed and feel energetic for the day. I have tried a few brands of Vitamin B, so far Thorne Research is the one with greatest effectiveness. As Vitamin B is water soluble, so best take it first thing in the morning with lots of water before taking breakfast. Thorne Research's product quality is great, I have taken their vitamins for years, strongly recommend :)

Posted on Dec 13, 2021

Have tried a few brands of B complex, and this is the one that stands out. This is my second purchase. I do feel more refresh and energetic throughout the day after taking this. As vitamin B is water soluble, it is best to take it empty stomach with lots of water to help the body absorb it.

Posted on Dec 7, 2021

This is one of the best B complex pills available out there. It is slightly larger than other brands, but it works well without turning the urine color bright yellow like some other products. Just make sure to take it with vitamin C, because Bs are not activated without the presence of C. You could also take it with omega3 and lutein for eyecare. B complex is not necessarily an energy booster even though many people think it is. If you need an energy booster, try taurine. I don't think there are any other places you can buy this product online. iHerb is a great place to buy it, because they have ridiculously fast and efficient logistics system. I ordered these for my parents in Korea, and they received it within three days.