DK

Based on 1,861 Ratings
1,550
DrThiruselvamM
Posted on Jul 25, 2022

The ingredient percentage is the right amount and dosage and with this big size of 450 capsules, it is a really good buy and offers huge benefits in terms of cost. High quality and practically no taste. I have acid reflux and this product has helped reduce it considerably and I am with the product.

4f4e3f20-0c3a-40b8-8350-527b09f79382
Posted on Aug 13, 2022

I find these really helpful with any meal, I take 1 sometimes 2 capsules just before eating. They really help with bloating which is a sign of impaired digestion. Bloating is a lot less. Ofcourse optimal digestion requires a lot of elements but if you're low in stomach acid vital for digestion due to hypothyroidism these really help. They are also cost effective and last a long time. I always take digestive enzymes with every single meal and avoid snacking in between meals. Try them!

Posted on May 20, 2022

My bloating has improved so much. Everyone listen. Sometimes the reason for your problems can be too low stomach acid. Like reflux, ect. This changed me. I always thought I had too much stomach acid, but nope, I just needed more! If you appreciate my review, please hit the thumbs up :)

Posted on May 7, 2022

I was a vegetarian for 35 years and was suffering from auto immune issues. I decided to go carnivore to help with my auto immunity. My body didn't tolerate meat very well when I tried it. However, once I started taking the Betain HCl and Pepsin capsules with my meat meals, my digestion improved to the point where I can eat meat without any issues and get all the nutritional benefits from the meat.

Posted on Mar 25, 2022
1,496

Very nice, and it has much aided me!! Hashimoto's disease, adrenal insufficiency, and SIBO are all present. I felt a bit better after my first round of sibo therapy, but I still required a second round of herbal antibiotics. I decided to investigate the underlying source of my issues when no more progress was made. I began using this after suspecting that I had low stomach acid. After a brief trial, it turns out that I do, and it has helped me with my stomach difficulties. For the first time in three years, I feel like my stomach is working correctly.

Posted on Jan 15, 2022
1,131
2,007

Affordable and effective product for people like myself with low stomach acid. I really notice a difference when I take them versus when I don't. I feel much better, less bloated and no uncomfortable side effects. I didn't write a review right away because I wanted to make sure what I felt on them versus off them was legit. Wow, it really is. I highly recommend. I take 3 capsules with each meal. I have been using these capsules for about 3 years now and I will use them many more years to come. Excellent product.

Posted on Jun 16, 2022

I was already using a HCL from a different brand and switched to Thorne since hearing lots of good reviews. This seems like a high quality product with good benefits. I feel that this aids with my digestion. The size of tablet is okay to swallow. Since this is a covered tablet no taste.

684bb217-8815-412a-a7e7-78d7a5b66249
Posted on Feb 27, 2022

My body’s struggle to break down protein & makes it take longer to digest. I’ve used HCL to assist my body with promoting optimal stomach acidity. I have one before each meal. I love this product!

bd4b7bab-a3d7-4d90-a1b0-4ef300ee85f7
054c0932-24ca-4509-a409-acca12dc44d0
Posted on Nov 15, 2022

this help with my digestion as I take in a lot of red meat. It will help me as I take my meals quite fast and I am in my 40s. Ingredients are good quality and easily absorbed by body. i don't feel any side effects after taking this. Packaging was packed properly. size of capulse is easy to swallow and need to drink at least a glass of water to properly digest this