DK
4.7

4.7
iHerbCustomer
Posted on Oct 15, 2022

Thorne has become my go to filter for every supplement I purchase, it saves me so much time, I don't have to scroll anymore, Thorne is a guarantee for me. To be honest, I initially I bought it because of its cool package, I knew nothing about the quality, ingredients, or if it would actually benefit me. Turns out it's not just a nice package design, it has improved my sleep, I love the frizzy taste to it. Now that I know that my age and my bone health are directly linked I must take good quality calcium. I've looked up Thorne since this and yes! turns out its one of the best supplements of 2022!

b154eaa9-a1e4-4ee5-b1cf-d7c330e7fcd6

I ordered this product as I am currently on a weight loss regime and I am working out intensely. My physio had insisted I take calcium due to a pain in my shin bones after running. I have taken several different calcium supplements, however this is the only one that I have noticed a difference with. The pain diminished at first and now has all but disappeared. The added benefit is that I sleep so much better thanks to the magnesium. The taste is sour, but I personally have no problem with it and even enjoy it with my breakfast. Additionally it's the most convenient calcium supplement I have taken so far, as I only need to drink it 2 times a day, as opposed to the usual 4 with most pills.

Posted on Apr 22, 2022

I think I shouldn't have bought a powder that's hard to eat after ordering it.I was worried, but it's okay to eat after mixing it with water.It's not bitter. It'sweet.It's foam powder, so it helps digestion.I recommend this for people who feel uncomfortable taking pills.If it was helpful, please recommend

4,069

Posted on Oct 15, 2022

As I was researching what kind of calcium and magnesium supplements to buy, I found that effervescent powders help your body absorb more of the minerals than a tablet form does. The trick seems to be to let the powder dissolve completely--about 15 minutes in cold water, but more immediately in hot water. The quality of this product seems good; I have no problem with it dissolving instantly. This powder tastes great, not too sweet, and I could tell almost immediately that this helped overcome at least a magnesium deficiency that I have. When I forget my daily cup, my muscles are tighter, and I am more prone to neck and/or shoulder spasms. As a woman, I am also sure that the extra calcium is benefiting my bones, especially since I don't regularly eat or drink dairy products.

Posted on Sep 11, 2022

Thorne is a great and trusted brand. They do third-party verification so you know you are getting the dosage you expect. This was initially recommended to me by my acupuncturist for tight muscles and it works very well. Recently, I was taking magnesium by itself, but then decided to switch back to this and I think the calcium is a huge benefit. I noticed that some pain I was having in one of my feet cleared up when I started taking the supplement again. It's excellent quality and very easy to take in water. I also think it never hurts to get some extra vitamin C in our diets.

Posted on Aug 17, 2022

Really good quality, and ingredients are in the right composition. I usually use it at night, for good sleep. It taste like a lemonade. It is useful supplement to help maintain bones and it is antiagung, its good for the skin too, because of the combination with vit C. Helps the mineral deficiency as well.

Posted on Jul 24, 2022

This is a really good calcium magnesium supplement from Thorne. It helps relax me at night time and sleep really well. I wake up feeling refreshed and I’m also feeling the benefits of adding calcium in my body. I will definitely keep this in my medicine cabinet. It also helps ease constipation. I take this with mag seven at night to keep everything moving. I love all Thorne products!

Posted on Jul 3, 2022

Fizzy powder that tastes great, best taken at night before bed if dealing with slower bowel transit time. Love the other ingredients as well which makes it a nice blend and high quality as always from Thorne. Has lasted me a while at 1 scoop an evening. Good for bone health as well.

Posted on Jun 20, 2022

This was a surprisingly good value powder form of calcium and magnesiumin the one formula. It is a little fizzy and citrusy. Not sour or strong. Love that its powder form and easier to take than tablets. Powder also absorbs better into the body. A good dosage of calcium with magnesium and vitamin C. I combine it with a powder collagen for bone strength for max benefits.