DK
4.8

4.8
iHerbCustomer
Posted on Oct 11, 2022
Quick! Great Product and Price.

The delivery was fast and the product is exactly what I was looking for. It was sealed and the quality is good. The expiration date is not recent either. Due to my age and hormones changing this assists too. I appreciate the price also, since this item is not cheap, but needed with having Gilbert’s syndrome and look forward to seeing the improvement from using it. I will definitely recommend them and order again.

b64df407-f248-494e-baaf-f4409b59a22a

I've been struggling with estrogen dominance for a few years now. I've been on a pretty strict hormone-balancing diet and I avoid environmental estrogens as much as I can, but I've still struggled with the side effects - insomnia, night sweats, mood swings, etc... I've never really found a way to get rid of these side effects 100%. I read about calcium d-glucarate, so I decided to give it a try. I've been taking it for almost a month now and I can report that it works! I'm finally able to sleep through the night, and I feel more normal than I have in years. I did experience some mild headaches at certain points in my cycle, but I read that this is normal and it is a sign that your body is detoxing. I recommend anyone who knows they are estrogen dominant to take this supplement.

Posted on Mar 20, 2022

Read about this in a number of sites with information on PCOS. Started taking it this week and seems like it’s helping with my acne. I feel a little sleepier so will probably adjust to take in the evening instead of in the morning. But it seems to be working so I’m glad!

Posted on Mar 5, 2022
1,496

My sister knew very little that it would also help estrogen dominance ... the benefits of bonuses. Using it for salicylic acid intolerance has created a world of difference. ND proposed it and made a skeptical attempt considering the cost. Two weeks later, She felt much better. Irritable bowel syndrome is gone and gas is much lower. She haven't taken a pint of almond milk or ibuprofen yet, but it's getting pretty good. Good luck

Posted on Oct 14, 2022
1,131
2,007

This supplement to help metabolize and detox the excessive estrogen. The pills arrived on the first day of my menstrual cycle and worked instantly! No more bed ridden cramps or pain!!! Excellent quality product.

Posted on Jul 28, 2022

I take this product because of estrogen dominance (I have endometriosis and adenomyosis), together with sulforaphane (Thorne Crucera-SGS), and I also use natural (bio-identical) progesterone cream. Progesterone cream alone did not helped me a lot, but after one year suffering I started to use all the three products together, and after one month I got rid of 90% of my symptoms: I don't have any pain in my womb between the menstruations, and the menstrual pains are also much better now, I often don't take any pain killer during my menses. This state lasts already six months, so it helped me really A LOT. Calcium-D-glucarate is the calcium salt of D-glucaric acid, a substance produced naturally in small amounts by mammals, including humans. Calcium D-glucarate inhibits the activity of beta-glucuronidase, allowing the processed estrogen to remain bound and excreted from the body. Adding a hormone supporting supplement containing calcium D-glucarate to your routine may aid the removal of excess estrogen by supporting the detoxification process. It is a high quality product, the other ingredients are safe. I also like, that it does not contains any rice, because I am intolerant of rice.

Posted on Feb 9, 2022

No excipients nor additives, except for leucine.So make sure to take with a enough carbs. I took only one cap and seemed OK. Decided to try two, didn't go well. So I went back to half a cap, twice a day. I have no way of knowing wether it helped or not. I didn't notice an effect.

Posted on Nov 2, 2022

was prescribed by my physician as glucaraye acid help yo detoxify the liver. very effective supplement. thorne is one of the best brand on the market !

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

I have been using this for the past few weeks and have noticed that I am sleeping better and my hot flashes aren’t as bad during the day.

Posted on Sep 4, 2022

Must have supplement to help the liver in detoxification. Has more benefits regulating PMS pain and discomfort. Experienced improvement after 4days of use .Used in combination with DIM .Easy to open packaging, good quality ,the price is a bit high.