DK

Posted on Nov 21, 2021
A quality Vitamin D product, at an affordable price!

A very convenient way to ensure that I am getting an adequate dose of Vitamin D, especially throughout our long, cold winters. I take one capsule, three times a week and it has helped with increasing my immunity to colds and flu. The capsules are small and therefore, very easy to take. I have peace of mind, knowing that Thorne products are of highest quality, with well-researched ingredients, otherwise my naturopath would not recommend them. All in all, a great product!

Posted on Apr 12, 2022

Great product! It's good quality, good size and also good value for money. It's basically what I was looking for in an easy to swallow capsule. This supplement gives your body what it needs to maintain a healthy heart‚ immune system and strong bones and is manufactured with quality ingredients.

Posted on Apr 11, 2022

My Korean husband has really low Vitamin D levels, its hard for him to absorb through the sunlight, so this is very good for him. Thorne Research is by far the best vitamin brand out there. They have great quality products that really work, the ingredients are scientifically proven. This dose is quite a high one, I would recommend for people with low vitamin D levels.

Posted on Jan 29, 2022

I love these because they are clean (no unecessary fillers etc), which in turn makes them very small and easy to swallow. I take one tablet twice a week in addition to making sure I get my natural vitamin D whenever possible. My vit D levels are just right whenever they are tested.

Posted on Jan 3, 2022

As usual, Thorne provide excellent, high quality supplements and this high dose vitamin D is no exception. The tablet is very small and easy to take in a single dose. I bought these for my husband who had critically low vitamin D and had to take ultra high dose prescription D (which made him feel amazing). We did try the Thorne D3/K2 liquid (which I personally take daily) but he feels the most difference with these capsules. I do personally believe you get the most benefit from taking D sublingually however these really do help with low levels based on his experience. Highly recommended!

Posted on Aug 12, 2021

Our family's MD recommended supplementing D after verifying levels in a blood test. It turns out it is fairly common for people to be low in Vitamin D, needing often 5,000 to 10,000 IU supplementation. Vitamin D is vital for our health, and it was a comfort knowing it helps build up your system to fight off viruses. This brand was recommended by a Naturopathic Doctor for our child as well as a holistic Internal Medicine MD for the adults- and these professionals did not even know one another. Thorne is known for being high quality. We take it daily. When I looked at price, this is reasonable, and you get quality.

Posted on Jan 31, 2022

Changed my sleep forever. Has help with de-stressing, controlling jitters from preworkouts (Can't recommend that combo enough) and just improving overall quality of sleep. Is a regular on the shelf now

Posted on Aug 8, 2022

Great quality, great product. I can tell a tangible change and effect after taking these supplements. Great absorption and feel confident in the product purity.

Posted on May 30, 2022

This in the winter is key. I live in a cold dark place, so this really helps my body sheer up in the darker months. Thorne as well so you get what you pay for. Unless I moved to the Equator I would never part with this supplement.