DK
4.6

4.6
Posted on Jan 21, 2022

Great product. I have been using this product for years to help in my digestion. It replaces digestive enzymes that I lack due to a partial loss of my pancreas.

quality very good, good ingredient. good, good energy, good folic acid, good size, good niacin flush. good package, good effect, good potency, good nervous system, good metabolism, good taste, good age, good superfood, good benefit, good diet, good mix, good antioxidant, good health, good improvement,

Posted on Aug 17, 2022

Good product quality at acceptable price and enjoying the natural ingredients. Size is helpful as it is easy to swallow. It benefit my health perfectly. Taste is fair.

Posted on Dec 1, 2022

Really potent pancreatin. Works very well to promote the digestion and assimilation of nutrients. I experience less heavyness after meals and better gut motility.

Posted on Sep 22, 2022

My 13 year old Maltese needs these enzymes. They really help her.

Posted on Sep 19, 2022

I have histamine issues, and this one is recommended by my holistic doc. Found it here at good price, and on sale )))

Posted on Apr 26, 2022

LOve this product - one of the strongest around with great benefit for digestion and quality ingredients

Posted on Jan 29, 2022

Dipan 9 made my bowel movements more regular and I’ve had less diarrhoea & constipation.

Posted on Mar 23, 2021

Other half bought this as struggling with long covid / mast cell disorder and was struggling with digestion. We think it helps and she takes it with larger meals that are more difficult to digest - but not completely convinced of its effectiveness. Quite pricey and may help, but jury still out 6 weeks on.

Posted on Feb 14, 2021

These enzymes help greatly with the digestion of fatty and high carb meals. Take two with fatty/ high carb meals and I can feel the difference.