DK
4.7

4.7
Posted on Sep 25, 2022

I bought this product for my parents. It is a bit expensive but the quality is good and lid of package is great. As size is small, it is easy to eat. They ate this product for 2 month, effect is very good. So they want to eat this product regularly. And ingredients are safe. Also, daily dosage is appropriate.

Posted on Jun 14, 2022

I cannot get feedback from my dog but these Thorne Research capsules came recommended by my dog's vet. My dogs' breed is prone to hip disfunctions and these tablets are helping to reduce/eliminate this. She is 5 years of age and have seen significant improvement in joint movement and cartilage health. The capsules are easily absorbed by the body - I just give it to her with her breakfast. For me Thorne just it the best quality - good for human's and for dogs!

Posted on May 3, 2022

This supplement helped me in alleviating my joint pain. I run regularly, but sometimes my knee joints get hurt after 1 - 2 sessions and I have to take a break from running for at least a week to let them recover. Since consuming this supplement, it reduced the pain and my joint less likely get hurt. Will continue to consume.

Posted on Mar 13, 2022

Nice that this is NSF Sport certified. Definitely pricier than the other supplements for the same thing, but knowing you're actually getting what you think you are is more than worth the added cost. I hurt a ligament in my back a while ago and its taken forever to heal as I've had to continue activities that injured it. I've definitely noticed a difference taking this supplement, it seems to be really helping healing as I haven't changed my activity level and the pain has been getting less and less.

Posted on Nov 7, 2022

we are in our 50s and lead quite active lifestyle, or at least we hope to think that way. we have always loved this brand. so it's very personal choice. it has good ingredients and quality. it helps with our stiff muscle and knee joints. we hike quite a bit, going downhill at times can be painful. we take this magnesium and vitamin B. and at times, after a long hike, we use magnesium spray before we sleep. it has helped a lot to relax our muscle and joints and reducing discomfort. hope this sharing help you too

Posted on Jul 16, 2022

Thorne manages a special formula with the mix of glucosamine and condroitine, making it special for sport and for people with damages in joints. After a few days of use you can visualize improvement in flexibility.

Posted on Mar 6, 2022

My joints are feeling so much better since I started taking these especially my knee. Walking further, taking on more hills, no more aches. I will continue taking these as they give me my active life back 😀

Posted on Nov 7, 2022

Good quality supplement, helps with my aching joints especially my knees. I think these capsules are easier to swallow than many of the other glucosamine and chondroitin supplements on the market too.

Posted on Oct 29, 2022

My daughter is taking it for 3 months now and I've noticed a huge change ! She has problem with dysplasia. So I don't see anymore that join flexibility

Posted on Oct 10, 2022

I highly recommend this quality supplement (Glucosamine Chondroitin) for anyone aged 50 and above to support & improve their joint, cartilage & connective tissue health. It's recommended to take with fish oil for better absorption & benefit