DK
4.8

4.8
Posted on Sep 25, 2022
I love this

I'm taking this glucosmin sulfate by thorn research everyday and it really works well. I will keep taking it so I can be healthier. Package is simple and quality and ingredients are good. It makes my knee healthier. It tastes good too. Good to swallow. Good for my diet. Gives me good effects. It improves my healthy and life.

Posted on Oct 15, 2022
4,069

Posted on Apr 14, 2022

A useful supplement if you are keen to the science of angiogensis Thorne is always good quality if even marked up for the brand name

Posted on Sep 8, 2022

Great name brand, super product, just what i was looking for. Shipping was awesome, quick and accurate. Using this quality product for my knee, and it really helps.

good for joints and if you have with sulfation pathway of liver detox

Posted on Jan 12, 2022

My husband has been taking this for his knee pain, it is so effective he is not taking pain killers anymore

Posted on Nov 27, 2022

dor my knees's health. take along with calcium and mag

Posted on Nov 18, 2022

I've used Thorne products before and have been Pleased with them.

Posted on Nov 11, 2022

The best choice for health The size is just right and it's very good.

Posted on Oct 10, 2021

I use it every day for my well being and I love it. Good quality and no extra or unwanted ingredients. Not hard to swallow so no bad taste.