DK

4.9
Based on 1,082 Ratings
Posted on Jan 21, 2022
recommended by my OB/Gyn

This dietary supplement was recommended by my OB/Gyn. I absolutely love the design of THORNE packaging, it's very stylish. The capsule has no smell or taste, so no problems taking it. The package is really big. This supplement is of high-quality. It's good for liver and detox. Also, it helps reduce stress, and this is very common in work and communication environment nowadays.

d9d5d991-43bf-44cb-9e95-d4d14282380e
Posted on Sep 2, 2022

Easy to take, no issues or side effects so far. We're only one week in to the regimen, so I'm not sure how much of an improvement we'll see as time goes on-- however, I am noticing some improvement already in cognitive function. I'm not blanking on words as much as I have been recently. I'm sleeping really well and have energy for a little more walking than usual.

Posted on Aug 31, 2022
4,069

Glad I have been taking these supplements for a year now, I can sense that stress don't last long on my body as this product always find ways to relieve any of my stresses by giving me a lot of positive energy, it's also a great liver detoxifier ,

Glycine is important is important for your body to produce creatine and if you are working out, it helps you use glucose more efficiently during exercise. It also helps you sleep better and is important for brain function. As I'm 57, I feel that this product helps me in various ways especially considering I am very active.

Posted on Feb 10, 2022

Knowing that thorne products are of high quality, I bought and used 2 Glycine tablets daily before bed in the hope of helping me reduce stress, sleep more deeply and the product did not meet my expectations. In addition, Glycine is known to help detoxify the body. So great. Small capsules easy to swallow and high purity. Good packaging, product delivered quickly. recommended use.

Posted on Oct 12, 2022

the size of these pills is great, not too big so it's very easy to swallow. I started taking only one before bed time just to see how I react to them. so far they seem to help a lot with sleep, even that I'm taking a low dose. and no side effects that i can feel.

Posted on Sep 21, 2022

Posted on Sep 1, 2022

Posted on May 17, 2022

Glycine is soo important for the nervous system , it s an inhibitor neurotransmetter , when i take it i feel calm and i can sleep like a baby , it s effective for anxiety and panick attacks ... also it s good for skin , tendans and muscle recovery . i recommand it

89269d83-15a0-49b5-8a8c-69bee260a54e
Posted on Oct 7, 2022

This is a high quality product and has benefited my overall health by supporting a normal microbiome and gut health. The only downside is the dosage - taking 5 a day it's a bit daunting. But otherwise the size of the pills is quite small and they're easy to swallow, you just have to time it right.