DK

4.8
Based on 1,787 Ratings
1,552
Posted on Apr 25, 2022
Excellent for people who have autoimmune disease

I have three autoimmune disease. And I used to be tired and with low energy. But since i take this supliments i feel much better. I wake up in the morning and i don't need to take a long nap in the middle of the day. I also can study more. Now I try to do sport and my muscle recover quickly after sport. Is the best supliments for me, but I tried many.

f6ed729e-4739-4692-917b-61c356fdbc88
Posted on Sep 23, 2022
9,456

Posted on Jul 16, 2022

I trust this doctor-recommended brand for it's quality ingredients with no unnecessary additives. I am 72 with hypothyroidism, and do take a natural thyroid medication, but I add this as a booster, and it has kept my T3, T4 and reverse T3/T4 well within the perfect range to maintain my health and vitality, with no side effects. My blood tests, done within a week ago, show that my levels are right within range, and I couldn't be happier!

Posted on May 24, 2022

We don't get enough iodine from food these days. Coupled with the fact that our environment is full of toxic halides, that means we absorb even less iodine! Because iodine's molecular weight is much heavier than toxic halides like bromide, chloride, flouride, etc., those toxins often beat iodine in going to the places in the body that really need that iodine like your thyroid, ovaries, and breasts. I started getting less breast pain around my time of the month and also less acne when I started taking iodine so if you have any of those issues, it might be worth a try. I take it with food so that my stomach doesn't get upset. Quality :Good!!

Posted on May 3, 2022

thorne by far has shown best results via regular blood tests with my oncologist and I feel almost normal post surgical menopause at 32. iodine and tyrosine has boosted my energy levels throughout the day.all thorne products are of the highest quality with only the best and necessary ingredients and a good size capsule.

Posted on Apr 10, 2022

I have hypothyroidism and doctors want to put me on hormones. I've tried hormones before and had terrible side effects. But I also felt very fatigued and unable to focus through out the day. I decided to try something natural. I know it's going to take a while to start to work, but I'm already feeling some difference after couple weeks. My energy level steadier, I am in better mood and seem to be able to handle projects better. Honestly, I didn't think it will do anything for me, but feeling even a little bit of change means the world to me. I'm looking forward to seeing even better results after taking it for few months - it takes a while for thyroid to react and begin to change. It also doesn't give you anxiety like hormones do. I had so many side effects with hormones (headache, chest pain, raised heartbeat, etc). With Thorne no side effects so far. I really hope they will keep producing it.

Posted on Mar 26, 2022

My brain fog has totally disappeared with this formula and I feel a lot better generally. My eyebrow ends are regrowing and my skin is jot as dry. I started noticing brain fog disappeared quickly but other symptoms took a few weeks to disappear. I will keep taking this formula. Highly recommend.

Posted on Oct 23, 2022

I'm joking, there is no doubts high quality ingredients as this pill does not have taste! But it has a lot of benefits in a simple composition for healthy energy production . It helped me to be able bring back light training after long gap. As I could understand I did not got full amount of products in my diet that has iodine and tyrosine and that might affected my muscles by slowing down recovery and protein synthesis 😱🤔 I would think about bigger package for this composition . also size of capsule is easy to swallow with water.

Posted on Oct 12, 2022

Quality, ingredients and size are good. Size normal. A lot of minerals there. The package is excellent. A got a lot of benefit of it. Composition Great. Deficience ok, No previous symptom. Supplement good. Frequence and taste good. Have a folic acid and give me a lot of energy. Niacin flush effect potency nervous system and metabolism. Protein bring me diet and I can training muscle

Posted on Sep 23, 2022