DK
4.8

4.8
Posted on Sep 11, 2022

Im taking glutamine for my gastritis. The gut lining is largely made of glutamine so it is recommended to try supplementing this amino acid to heal a leaky gut. I have benefitted from adding it to my supplement regime. Plus I get a nice brain kick out of it - turns out glutamine is a precursor to GABA! 1 hour after taking it, I feel noticeably happier. Thorne is a very good quality brand. I like that it has no unnecessary fillers so youre getting the best quality and totally clean product, when buying them.

Posted on Sep 11, 2022

I take it after my workout. The main ingredient is l-glutamine. The package contains 90 pieces. I love that it comes in capsule form, which is very convenient, given its small size. It also has no taste. I can see better results in my training and fitness, improving muscle recovery time. This is a high quality supplement that I can benefit from.

Posted on May 30, 2022

I had benefits with the quality ingredients and composition. helped my workouts and got less muscle fatigue with a good diet. the package lasted a month and helped my energy levels during training . there was no after taste so easy to swallow. the size of the bottle is good and lasted a month

Great quality supplements, I read a lot of good things about this company-mostly because of not using so many additional non-necessary things in their capsules. It's a little bit pricier that other brands, but I guess it's worth it! I usually take L-Glutamine for GI support because of my IBS, it's great that it also helps with Brain/Nerves!

Posted on Sep 15, 2022

L-Glutamine is very important for our health as it is used for glutathione synthesis. It can be taken every day if you are leaving in a polluted cities or eating unhealthy food, but also during illnesses to support the body. I like the L-Glutamine of Thorne for its quality and that there are no unnecessary ingredients in capsules.

Posted on Sep 9, 2022

Shocked at the effect, I've gotten from taking this! Mental clarity, memory, and general mood have drastically improved, though the bar was pretty low before. I have had to live with IBS and been on and off fodmap diet regularly a common I have is brain fog & this has gone a long way to resolve that symptom! I hope this isn't some short-term effect. But so far, I've found significant benefits to taking this :) (I also take this 10-15mins after or before eating)

Posted on May 16, 2022

I love this, I usually take it in the morning on a empty stomach and it helps with any indigestion I have. It recommends 3 capsules but two works fine for me, the taste is not very prominent as it is in a capsule form. It helps with bloating throughout the day but this is along with eating other foods that help with my gut health. I wanted to try the l-glutamate powder initially but it has a higher serving so the pills are a good way to decide how your body reacts to it. Great quality ingredient as always.

Posted on Dec 3, 2022

I like these capsules. They are easy to swallow and for me it's easier to use than l-glutamine powder. I use it to help heal leaky gut.

Posted on Oct 11, 2022

I usually take one in the morning before breakfast and it costs my stomach and protecting it. I feel good after taking this products along with probiotics.

Posted on Sep 30, 2022