DK

icarotwist
Posted on Sep 11, 2022
27,907
Best quality Magnesium!

I take magnesium every day and have for years. It's one of the few supplements I think is truly essential for most people. I've tried many different brands and forms of magnesium, and this one is by far my favorite. I find it to be the most bioavailable form of magnesium, meaning my body can actually utilize it and it doesn't just pass right through me like some other forms do. I also really like that it's in a capsule form rather than a powder. I think powders can be tricky because you never really know how much you're actually getting. With this supplement, you know you're getting the full dose that's listed on the bottle. I also love that it's made by Thorne Research, which is a company I trust implicitly. I've been taking supplements from them for over 5 years and have never been disappointed. This magnesium supplement is no exception. If you're looking for a high-quality magnesium supplement, I would highly recommend Thorne Research Magnesium

ff0a2d50-dd96-4ba6-b08f-13a42464840b
9dd30fa4-ee60-4e53-869d-855dcdfc040a

Really, really improved my sleep (and I think it also helped with my heart palpitations). I only wish they were a slightly higher dose. I switched brands because of that, but I am considering switching back because I think these may be a better quality and absorb better. But I’ll double up to get closer to the dose I need; that is frustrating because I’ll be a little over optimal dose and these are more expensive (so doubling will double my investment). I’d love to see Thorne make a 100 mg. Option so I can tweak my dose better. But if this dose works for you, I don’t think you can go wrong with this product, it’s very good. Thorne is a great manufacturer and trusted by doctors, researchers; not a fly by night company, very reliable and high standard production.

Posted on Aug 3, 2022
7,875

I take this magnesium supplement at night before bed and it has dramatically changed the quality of my sleep. My sensitive digestive system tolerates it well and I have had zero changes in my bm's which can happen w/ other magnesium supplements. I believe it also supports my muscles as I've stopped waking up sore which had been typical. I highly recommend Thorne and their quality offerings.

Posted on Nov 12, 2022

Bought this to help with sleep and generally to relax my mind. I use it with other types of magnesium. The best thing about it is minimum amount of fillers/ingredients which in my books is a huge plus. Quality seems great so far. As for the size, it is big but not hard to swallow at all.

4da749b7-31bb-4da9-bf7e-0e614aa9d04b
Posted on Oct 22, 2022

Great quality magnesium which has really helped with my sleep quality and duration. The ingredients are perfectly dosed and comes in a great size for the price. It has also helped my joint and muscle health in many ways like reducing pain, inflammation and discomfort. I would highly recommend this mineral to all

Posted on Oct 18, 2022

Great quality product. Although, it upsets my stomach sometimes - 1-2 hours after I took it. You can be sensitive to it so it's a hit or miss. To be honest, I still think it's a great product and I take it occasionally when I had difficult (especially physically) days. Great for constipation.

Posted on Oct 1, 2022

These are an excellent form of magnesium so effective well absorbed really great benefits for overall health as well as sleep, stress, muscle aches. This brand has always been very impressive with any supplement I have brought so in my opinion well worth paying that but extra. I have joint issues and this has really helped me with that. Would buy again.

Posted on Sep 30, 2022

I am on my second bottle of this magnesium after switching from another brand. Magnesium is a really important supplement especially for women. Helps a bit with sleeping troubles. Capsules are average size and I do not find them difficult to swallow. Scent and taste is neutral as well. I trust this brand and their quality of ingredients.

Posted on Sep 4, 2022

As with most Thorne supplements, the price is noticeably steeper than the alternatives, but the quality is also very high. In particular, I found this capsule very easy to digest. If I couldn't sleep, I would get up and take one of these - like a sleeping tablet, but with no side effects. I'm not sure how different it is from cheaper magnesium supplements, but if other brands haven't worked for you, this might be worth trying.

Posted on Aug 28, 2022

Best quality magnesium with malate being the primary ingredient. Appropriate size pills , helping with muscle cramps, joint issues and sleep. Magnesium being the most important mineral, I really like how this makes me feel. Great package all in all. Lots of benefits. Leaves no after taste as well. This is an amazing product.