DK

1,280
Posted on Jun 21, 2022
8,612
Source of B12!

This helped me to increase my B12 level, as a vegan. Vitamin B's support Nerve health - and the brain. This is the Best product I have ever tried and it works fast! No Down-sides with this product. I can recommend this. Good bottle size, and best quality!

f8df7350-1886-48a0-b16e-cee667b4eaae
96e4f9a1-350a-4f11-9267-e9c68269b8b0
4a267339-f314-41b2-98fd-a35bab1aa4bb

This is my second time ordering this product and though the price tag is steep, it is well worth the money. I learned about MTHFR gene mutations in school and on a couple of reputable podcasts. Essentially, with this mutation, some people cannot fully convert folic acid into a form that the body can actually use. Therefore, people may be taking in adequate levels but still be deficient. This is where 5-methyl-tetrahydrofolate (5-MTHF) comes in! This form is immediately usable by the body and everyone has heard of what a good dose of B vitamins can do for your energy. For what I had going on, I thought 'what the heck' and tried it out. I cannot afford to take 3 a day as the bottle suggests - I only take 1 and this means the bottle lasts me 6 months. Within days I was feeling better - less fog and more energy. I'm not even sure anymore whether the fatigue and cognitive fog caused the depression or vice versa, all I know is this helps.

Posted on Apr 15, 2022

Thorne Methyl Guard are the best B complex I have ever used. The packaging is great since the instructions for dosage is clearly stated on the label. These easy to take pills plus folic acid gives you all the energy you need for the day. The quality of the product is far better than other B complex I have taken in the past. I am a senior citizen, and I wouldn’t be without this product

Posted on Jan 17, 2022

For people with the MTHFR gene, this is a total lifesaver. Keeps my B12 levels where they need to be, helps me think clearly, and has okay energy levels. A naturopath recommended it to me several years ago and it has been the most useful supplement I ever tried. I will continue to use it. Expensive but good quality support methylation processes and balance homocysteine levels. Quality ingredients with a beneficial effect on keeping the metabolism in balance.

Posted on Nov 24, 2022

I have low folate & who knew until I started having immunity issues & was seeing various drs & a neurologist tested me for folate & vitamin d etc. I had very low folate. Was told to take iron supplements. It wasn’t working. Finally saw a holistic dr & I got tested for the MTHFR gene & I have a couple of copies so it was suggested I take ACTIVE folate so my body can absorb it. It worked & my folate increased! It’s very important you speak to a specialist like a functional dr. They understand. My traditional dr had no clue on the subject. I only take 1 or 2 a day. I try & stretch out the pills since this isn’t cheap but it is worth it & works for me.

Posted on Oct 17, 2022

Quality, ingredients and size are good. Size normal. A lot of minerals there. The package is excellent. A got a lot of benefit of it. Composition Great. Deficience ok, No previous symptom. Supplement good. Frequence and taste good. Have a folic acid and give me a lot of energy. Niacin flush effect the potency nervous system, metabolism

Posted on Oct 15, 2022
4,069

Posted on Nov 26, 2022

Great product for those who have issues with normal vit b. I don't react to thos product and I have MCAS and Pyroluria. Size is not too big. No offensive smell or taste. Gave me more energy and less bloating within three days of using.

f7ca0bb1-e1a8-44bf-b497-156ebe2ac53d
Posted on Jan 10, 2022

This product is a very good energy and mood balancer. My days go smooth, I can stay focused and I'm no longer stuck with lack of decisions and actions.

Posted on Nov 15, 2022

The quality is good and so are the ingredients. The size is commendable and it is fit for multiple uses. The folic acid contents make it fit for boosting health and the packaging is also commendable. It boosts energy too!