DK
4.5

4.5
Posted on Aug 8, 2022

I have MCI and trialled this product to assist with mental clarity and fatigue. I noticed an improvement immediately. To be objective I ceased the product which lead to a decline, but improved once product was recommenced. It defiantly addressed mental fatigue especially at night. I have had a significant improvement on this product.

Posted on May 30, 2022

I had benefits with the quality ingredients and composition. helped my workouts and got less muscle fatigue with a good diet. the package lasted a month and helped my energy levels during training . there was no after taste so easy to swallow. the size of the bottle is good and lasted a month

I took this until finished with the bottle however I hadn't noticed any dramatic effect on my neuropathic pain. I had high hopes. It does have good science behind it so it's worth a try to see if it provides help . I trust this brand, it just wasn't what my body needed.

Posted on Jun 23, 2022

Only taken a few times and sometimes only just one but noticed a real difference taking 3 a day. Fog brain from depression went away with just one recommendation dose. Expensive to keep up with but worth it for your off days

Posted on Nov 25, 2022

When it comes to composition, it contains almost all ingredients that nowadays are consider mitochondria boosters. It's too soon to see benefits but I have hopes for better energy and mood stability.

Posted on Jul 6, 2021

Excellent product! I have been using this for a couple of years. It greatly assists with my energy and folate levels. I especially like that it uses the active form of folate 5-MTHF which is not often included in many other supplements. It's a unique formulation filled with vital antioxidants which is unlike anything else on the market. Will keep buying this product, expensive, but worth the price in my opinion.

Posted on Dec 10, 2020

I’ve been taking this for 2 years. I’ve been giving them to my elderly parents: dad with dementia and mom with mild cognitive impairment. This helps improve my mental acuity. The effects are more subtle in my parents, but I believe it’s helpful in retarding their cognitive decline.

Posted on Aug 9, 2022

Been taking it for a few days now together with a healthy diet and didn't notice any change in my energy levels yet. Probably need to give it more time to work. Otherwise great quality ingredients but quite pricey.

Posted on Apr 29, 2021

Since I started taking this product which was prescribed to me by my naturopathic doctor, there have been a few changes I did notice. (1) I used to experience heavy night sweats, which stopped & (2) I used to forget things frequently, also that kinda reduce and I started to have better memory in recalling things.

Posted on Dec 3, 2022

good ingredients tho i am not sure I can feel any difference. prefer NAD+ stuffs now