DK
4.8

4.8
Posted on Feb 27, 2022
Great for inflammation

Since starting Thorne's Omega Plus my hair is a lot stronger and shinier, and my normally sore finger and knee joints, are easing noticeably. There is no awful aftertaste like some other Omega's I've tried. I love Thorne's purity and quality. It is second to none.

Posted on Oct 12, 2022

it seems good and I lose some weight after having this for a month, but not sure is it the effect of this bottle. Anyway, omega is good for health.

Posted on Sep 1, 2022

One of the best vitamin D supplements on the market. As I take it together with Multi-Vitamin Elite (with the AM dosage), I take 10 drops daily.

Posted on Jul 19, 2022

This is amazing, ingredients are pure, one of the best omega supplements on the market, my eyes don't feel dry anymore, no after taste, overall great quality. I am taking 2 a day and seems to work.

Posted on Jun 8, 2022

Thorne Research vitamins as a whole are amazing! The Omega Plus.provides the needed nutrients for my heart and circulatory system. Also it helps with annoying hot flashes. I take the Omega Plus twice a day. Highly recommend!

NutritionCoach
Posted on May 10, 2022

I love all the Thorne products. They're recommended by both CrossFit and Precision Nutrition. Omega Plus is a great quality fish oil derived product. Ingredients from Thorne are always safe, pure. The benefits of Omegas are very well-documented.

Posted on Mar 16, 2022

Good quality Omega supplements with no unpleasant fishy taste or smell, easy on your stomach, but I prefer the other one by Thorne which contains CoQ10.

Posted on Jul 3, 2022

It’s not bad. Fish smell is manageable. Guess quality is decent.

7c15f7c4-b8ca-498e-a2b4-1b60f3b1156b
Posted on Sep 28, 2021

This is a really good product, clean and made from small fish such as mackerel, sardines and anchovies. Research has show that small fish have smaller trace amounts of mercury and heavy metals. I felt good after these Omega pills however, they are on the pricier side of fish supplements.

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

I can feel a difference after taking this. I feel it helps with alertness and general sharpness.