DK
4.6

4.6
Posted on Aug 13, 2022

I had benefits with the quality l-arginine ingredients and composition. helped my workouts, fitness and got less muscle fatigue with a good diet. the package supplement lasted a month and helped my energy levels during training with good quality omega and hope it helps my hair, inflammation, cholesterol and heart in the long term. there was no after taste so easy to swallow. the size of the bottle is good and lasted a month

Posted on Aug 12, 2022

My friend recommended it for me several month ago, but I l already have been dosing it from last year. This is the most effective Arginine I've ever dozed. Thanks to this, I can't get out of the bed and spend extra 30 mins to relax my little baby in my underwear. Just dose it. You must experience of it.

Posted on May 12, 2022

I’ve used this supplement for a few years and the price point at iHerb is the best. Quality is the same and shipping is fast.

Posted on Jul 25, 2022

This is the best , highest quality arginine supplement that I have experienced. Because of the new easy modification in ingredients with the arginine is so easy to take and easily distributed and dissolved in your system. It dissipates through out the day until the next ingestion time it’s a high quality arginine and perfect swallowing size. All the products that I have purchased from iHerb have been very securely packaged, arrive within 3 days secured, extremely protectively wrapped. This is a great product for males in terms of testosterone boosters, workouts and strength building. It works extremely well with another of their products called pine bark and Nattokinase. I am really pleased that a friend of mine recommended iHerb to me. The benefits of arginine are wide ranging but I would recommend it for males along with their Nitric oxide booster or XXL or Nattokinase. I am pleased with all products .

Posted on Dec 2, 2022

is good for health it really help me with my blood pressure the ingredients are all natural and is easy to swallow.

fb3e81f2-b513-42ea-ae90-1451b335652c
Posted on Sep 9, 2022

Trusted brand. Good quality. Pill size is easy to swallow

e8c7f4d6-07dc-4d70-9c48-a3e1c551c600
Posted on Dec 3, 2022

The product fully corresponds to the characteristics indicated on the packaging, 10/10!

Posted on Oct 16, 2022

Great company, my ordered was delivered in time. Thank you so much.

Posted on Sep 22, 2022

very good quality. ingredient is good sucssesful taste size big