DK
4.6

4.6
Posted on Apr 30, 2022

What a relief. I recommend this product for anyone with racing thoughts. Since I have been taking it with my lexapro every day (100mg at 1:30pm & 100mg at 6pm) I am finally able to relax. I understand I have a particular hormone/neurotransmitter balancing issue due to high amounts of stress & vitamin deficiency. Since I have been taking this along with - Vitex Berry, Fish Oil, VitaminD, B Complex and then MagO7 at night - I am feeling much better. People mention feeling tired. I was told that if your body's reaction is to feel drowsy your GABAs are already in good shape & you need to consider the other neurotransmitters that could be causing issues. I was also told that if I begin to feel drowsy after taking this GABA that my body's levels might have corrected & I should consider tapering off.

Posted on Nov 27, 2022

The quality of the ingredients are great. The size and protein are amazing. The package has great benefit to the composition and diet. It’s good for training, muscle, energy and taste. I highly recommend this product to anyone searching and scouring the lands for a great nights sleep. It is also useful if you need help with your anxiety or trying to relax. 10/10 definitely recommend

Posted on Oct 7, 2022

Thorne is the brand that I go to when I can’t take chances, I know I’m getting the best quality and this supplement has been great.

Posted on Sep 21, 2022

really love this gala. as always Thorne delivers. and I find its been helping me sleep deeper and dream better. I vent used any other gaba yet.. but I was recommended this from my naturopath. and I feel like I am calmer..

Posted on Jul 16, 2022

I use this most often when I wake up in the middle of the night, because it usually helps me relax back to sleep after less than an hour and wake up feeling restored

Posted on Mar 3, 2022

I like Thorne because it’s a company which has its ingredients of the highest quality and the amounts written are true (not as many other companies). Size and package is ideal.

Posted on Dec 24, 2021

I am sleeping better with this supplement. It's from a trusted brand, and this form of GABA has been proven to actually cross the blood/brain barrier, unlike regular GABA. Plus, iHerb ha the best price for it.

Posted on Oct 15, 2021

I have an anxiety problem and recently it’s got worsened because of menopause. I read a book about cognitive behaviour therapy and this supplement was recommended to support the therapy. I take one capsule every morning and it works really well. When I have extra stress or anxiety, I’d take another one during the day when my heart rate goes up, and it calms me down. I’m on the second bottle and will keep taking it.

Posted on Aug 19, 2022
2,948

Pretty.Quickly arrived, well packaged, arrived not broken. I will still buy. I advise.