DK

Based on 3,323 Ratings
3,031
iHerbCustomer
Posted on Nov 12, 2022

Bought this mainly for zinc, selenium and molybdenum as its needed when using NAC. Noticed improvement in sleep especially first two weeks. The best thing about it is that it has just the right amount of each ingredient which is often hard to come. Overall great quality, easy to swallow due to its small size. It does have unpleasant smell but thats expected.

250641c0-8afe-4a91-a3a1-72b22ec321f4
aa15a2f2-ddbe-4eb8-90df-aa74168b98c6

I fast intermittently and used to experience cramps after eating my first (huge) fruit meal breaking the 16-18 hour without food. These little easy to swallow capsules which I take one every few days, seem to do the trick and help maintain the mineral balance in order to avoid cramping. I do lots of yoga and now hardly experience cramps in complexed assanas. I recommend these to everybody but in0 small doses

7de9f7ca-90a2-4c56-82cb-cc6999455673
Posted on Aug 30, 2022

Within a week of taking these minerals, my energy level went up! I was getting better sleep, and my skin was clearing up. Probably had a deficiency in some minerals and this supplement definitely helped correct some I’m sure! I try to take it every day but five days a week should be enough!

Posted on Jul 12, 2022

I have noticed an increase of energy after taking pic mins and I notice it helping the immune system. I do regular bike riding, but after introducing pic mins, i noticed I even have more energy in my legs to even do further distances, i really notice it working on muscles and strength, probably with the assistance of zinc, selenium and trace minerals. I have also had it help me dealing with pericaditis/spike protein after vaccine injury, helping to heal/restore tissue over time and give me energy, as after I take I notice it helps with my left sided chest aches/pains.

Posted on Jul 3, 2022

I read an article about manganese being able to lower glucose. Thus, this item came up after using manganese in iHerb's search engine. Two people in my household tested 124 and 126 respectively before taking two caps/day for two weeks. Second testing two weeks later revealed 114 and 98 respectively. The high number for normal range is 120. The machine used was for diabetic people. This experiment had yours truly being a heavy user of dietary supplements, whereas, the other person only took Omega-3 fish oil. Both of us have a family history of diabetes. Thus, the credit for lowering both of our glucose readings goes to this Thorne Research Pic-Mins. I am the big guy weighing 270 lbs at 6'3" and the other person is petite. Remember that we are all different. I also take Berberine and ALA. The manganese is apparently low in my body. If manganese is normal in your body, then Berberine may be more effective rather than Pic-Mins.

Posted on Apr 22, 2022

A good quality mix of minerals in a tiny sized capsule for thyroid and other body systems support. Selenium is one of the ingredients and I like that the product is synergistic and beneficial. The capsule does have a slight odour but it does not impact taste as you swallow them whole very easily.

Posted on Jan 31, 2022

Good quality, easy to digest, excellent combination of ingredients, good quantity of tablets,1000mg size of tablets easy to swallow, great supplement to use to improve the natural immune system, needs to be taken daily, a trustworthy brand, well packaged in plastic jar, high potency, gentle in the stomach, definitely to be taken when there is a virus around

Posted on Dec 7, 2022

of a great quality, excellent and satisfied, recommended!. my personal main reason of purchase was the: Molybdenum (as TRAACS® Molybdenum Glycinate Chelate)† Boron (as Boron Picolinate) and Vanadium (as Vanadium Picolinate) it completes all, feels great and healthy! I can feel the vitality and more enlivening! significantly and generally. thanks. appreciated.

Posted on Nov 26, 2022

I am happy with this product for two reasons, first is the quality and second is the fact that these pills are super small making it much easier for my wife to take them. I would like to say for the price I would hope there would be a few more minerals included because I do find it to be lacking in that department.

Posted on Nov 21, 2022

These were recommended to me after a serious disc injury. I noticed a massive improvement within a couple of months! (This was combined with other therapies). The ingredients are high quality and work together for good absorption. The capsules are really tiny, so no issues swallowing them. I highly recommend this product.