DK
4.5

4.5
Posted on Jan 16, 2022

THORNE PLANTIZYME is a product which contains Plant-Based Digestive Enzymes. Many people who have poor digestion and occasional indigestion find it difficult to tolerate animal sourced digestive enzymes, especially the elderly. Plantizyme at the same time, provides alternative non-animal sources of digestive enzymes available for individuals who want a non-animal sourced digestive enzyme formula. Thorne's Plantizyme provides amylase, protease, lipase, cellulase, and lactase derived from an Aspergillus fungus species. The quality of the product is excellent. I had tried at least a dozen different brands of digestive enzymes, and Thorne's Plantizyme is the only digestive enzyme product that my mother can tolerate and feels good in the stomach after taking it. The bottle contains 90 capsules, the perfect number of capsules for one month: one caps. with BK, one with lunch and one with dinner. I always make sure I have a full bottle of Plantizyme in reserve in my stock cupboard.

Posted on Dec 11, 2021

Thorne products are the standard at the most prestigious clinics around the world, so you always know you are getting something of high quality. This enzyme blend really helps in digestion and I feel a clear difference when I don’t take them, especially when eating dairy products.

Posted on Nov 16, 2022

I really like this product. I wanted a plant-based enzyme to help encourage healthy digestion and here it is! Could be cheaper though. Although it is 90 capsules. Please like if helpful.

Posted on Sep 9, 2022

These are great, high quality enzyme capsules! I was looking for a plant-based alternative to the other enzymes sold by this company and I found what I was looking for, these work just as well and have greatly supported my digestion.

Posted on May 8, 2022

It’s really one of the best enzymes that I’ve ever used, highly recommended for women who just give birth to help them get smooth bowel movement.

Posted on Nov 14, 2022

Digestive support who have poor absorption of nutrients and occasional indigestion.

Posted on Jan 11, 2022

enzyme is the must to have, good product for digestion

Posted on Jun 6, 2021

Plantizyme was recommended for my dog and to me to help our digestion. We both use it and we have both stopped burping.

Posted on Aug 11, 2021

Just started (1 week only) works perfectly together with Thorne Taurine. My stomach feels better + i stopped suffering from costiveness