DK
4.8

4.8
Posted on Apr 15, 2022

This is considered one of the best B-6 on the market for a reason. I was taking another respected B6 but it did nothing to move the needle on my bloodwork. My nutritionist recommended this one and within a week I was in the normal range again. This is the only one I take now.

Posted on Apr 9, 2022

I have an autistic child, who I give this to, along with zinc. He is fine swallowing them, as they're so small. I'm not sure if it's helping him, but we'll continue to use, given it has other benefits, such as immune support.

Posted on Mar 28, 2022

High-quality product, the pricing is very expensive but I trust the brand for making high quality stuff so I was willing to pay the price. It managed to relieve my carpal tunnel syndrome pain, which was very interesting. Recommending that for people who use computers a lot!

Posted on Dec 20, 2021

Had hypersensitivity and could not eat eggs without getting very sick. Since starting this supplement my sensitivity to certain foods have decreased. I now enjoy eggs.

Posted on Nov 19, 2022

P5P is great to our central nerval system based on some medicinal studies. Thorne is a trustworthy supplement company. So, I want to give it a try even if it is pricy.

Posted on Oct 8, 2022

Worked really well while I was taking it—improved mood and nerve-related issues, but I had to stop due to experiencing some peripheral numbness, even though I was only taking the recommended dosage on the bottle. B6 toxicity is serious and the threshold is different for everyone.

Posted on Sep 26, 2022

Using this supplement with magnisium for my asd son who has high dopamine in urine so far it is working abnormal behavior like spitting is almost gone. Very happy

Posted on Sep 18, 2022

p5p is an activated vitamin 6. It is a bit helpful for my "De quervain's syndrome. "One cap per day makes my life easier.

Posted on Aug 6, 2022

B6 is very important vitamin for pregnant women. You can check your deficiency in the lab, but it won’t be clear, so better consult the doctor before taking