DK
4.8

4.8
Posted on Aug 10, 2022

I have trouble utilizing B2 and this supplement works well. There are few Riboflavin-5-Phosphate brands available and finding one from a good brand name is a relief. I also like the strength because it's easy to balance with my other B's. I couldn't be happier.

Posted on May 2, 2022

Posted on Apr 17, 2022

I suffer daily migraines/headaches and have tried a laundry list of vitamins and medications. I have been taking Thorne Riboflavin for 2 weeks, and I honestly believe it is making a difference. I am also about to start the CoQ10 in combination to continue my headache free days!

Posted on Feb 18, 2022

This Thorne product (vitamin B2) works really well as it's the bioactive form. Very happy with it. I use it together with other supplements for my migraine, and this seems to be very effective.

Posted on Oct 11, 2022

Most vitamins are too big for me to swallow but these capsules are small and very easy to swallow. They seem to be helping me a bit with energy

quality very good, good ingredient. good, good energy, good folic acid, good size, good niacin flush. good package, good effect, good potency, good nervous system, good metabolism, good taste,

Posted on Oct 3, 2022

Personally I am anemic in various B vitamins. I utilize the Thorne brand of Riboflavin 5' Phosphate to help me "feel better". Provides my added energy thru the day.

Posted on Aug 15, 2022

This specific vitamin was what my Dr. wants me to take. iHerb has the best price and I the the auto refill. I'll never run out again.

Posted on Apr 29, 2022

Thorne is always of great quality I definitely felt the potency and instant activation especially with energy! Pee turned bright orange which is a sign on KPU disorder which this really helped eith

Posted on Mar 16, 2022

Essential supplement for anyone who's taking B6, I don't have any negative side-effects and I feel much better when I take this vitamin and maintaining healthy lifestyle. Thorne supplements quality is always the best and trusted by many doctors!