DK
4.6

4.6
Posted on Aug 5, 2022
5,890

It's a great quality product, good ingredients, easy for our body to absorb, we can feel the difference after taking this product, it helps our body to repair our liver cells, it a great supplement.

Posted on Oct 29, 2022

It is a nutritional supplement and ingredient that has recently become popular. I usually drink a lot, so my liver is not healthy. So I started eating this product. I believe that it will be effective if you eat it steadily. I think my health has improved little by little. Packaging and product quality are excellent.

Posted on Oct 15, 2022
4,069

Posted on Oct 9, 2022

When i was reading a blog on Iherb from Dr Murray regarding Milk thistle benefits, Siliphos was mentioned as being superior in absorption compared to standardised milk thistle extract. Its still early days ( 2 weeks) to talk about improvements to my liver health, but very convinced by article in effectiveness. Also hopeful to strengthen with it my kidneys, as it was mentioned that it could have a positive effect.

Posted on Aug 12, 2022

Being same as other Milk Thistle, when I dosed it first time, I had felt constipation for a short time. However, I don't feel any fatigue due to the liver problem. Liver disease runs in the family, so I keep dosing it even though I don't feel dramatic changes.

Posted on Nov 14, 2022

I was diagnosed with fatty liver nearly three years ago after a bout of diverticulitis. I had to take some rather strong antibiotics for several months to get over that and the medication damaged my liver. I have been struggling with the side effects of a poor functioning liver ever since. I have tried numerous supplements on iHerb to help reduce the inflammation of my liver and nothing has really worked. I'd get some minor results but nothing very significant... until I got Thorne's Silphos! This stuff starting working within a week of taking it. I take one capsule in the morning and one at night before bed and have noticed a lot of the symptoms I was having have reduced, including the slight yellowing of my eyes. I plan on taking two capsules a day for three months (that is about two bottles). After that, I will get my bloodwork done and see how I am doing. If my liver enzymes are back to normal, I won't stop taking this supplement but will cut back to one capsule a day since it is so expensive. If your liver has been bothering you and everything you have tried hasn't really worked, I highly recommend giving this a try. It is very pricey, I know, but a healthy liver is worth it!

Posted on Aug 4, 2022

Posted on Jan 30, 2022

A magical mix of milk thistle with phospholipids. Highly absorbable and helps with my digestive system! Grateful to find it here on iHerb, it does not exist in shops in Sweden!

Posted on Jan 29, 2022

Maintains healthy liver function, protecting it from oxidative stress. Can be used as a complementary approach to alleviate liver related challenges. Optimizes insulin resistance and other liver markers in plasma.