DK

Based on 2,599 Ratings
2,357
iHerbCustomer
Posted on Jun 30, 2022

Item was received within a few days of ordering. This is my third time ordering. The trace minerals in this supplement is higher than those found in a multi vitamin. Most of our foods have lesser of such mineral composition these days. The size of the pill is a small manageable capsule.

9d2b6abe-8241-4658-b31a-f9b74de286b4
Posted on Aug 7, 2022
7,875

Item was received within a week of ordering. I have yet to try this long enough so I can't comment on its benefit on my symptom or deficiency or the quality yet. The ingredient list is informative. The minerals composition is listed on the supplement bottle package. Can't comment on the taste either.

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

Posted on Aug 20, 2022

After going through six months of chemotherapy I used to get a cold every month or so. I was advised by my physician to start taking Vitamin D and zinc. After doing some research, I found out that in my case I needed to take zinc in combination with copper since zinc can reduce the amount of copper your body absorbs. Zinc helps keep your immune system strong. Because it is necessary for immune cell function and cell signaling, a deficiency can lead to a weakened immune response. Zinc supplements stimulate particular immune cells and reduce oxidative stress. So since I started taking it, it’s been two years without any cold, except Omicron last winter but it was mild. One can say that it’s because of the pandemic but I had my family members getting sick more than once and I didn’t get anything! I can only attribute this to zinc supplementation and obviously healthy lifestyle. I take it at night alongside Mangesium and slow release melatonin, which also helps with sleep problems. It’s a little bit more expensive but the quality and ingredients are better than other brands.

Posted on Aug 14, 2022

The capsules are small and do not have any problem swallowing. Mainly ingredient is zink, but any others in small amounts are also very essential. The container is small, I wish THORNE will produce the same capsules but with a bigger number of the same capsules (with a more convenient price of course). But even today it is strong 5 stars. I recommend.

Cassie
Posted on Feb 24, 2022

The quality of the brand is always high. This brand help me fixed iron deficiency anemia and vitamin B and D deficiency. I did like 4 blood works last year and saw myself how well it worked. Got this particular one just in case i miss out on trace minerals

I have been paying more attention to trace minerals latelly. I barelly supplemet vitamins and minerals nowadays, excpet for Vit D and now Vit K. But this product here I bought mostly for it´s Boron content (specially for mens, as it may help with testosterone levels). It also has a good amount of manganese and chromium. So boron and manganese you get mostly from vegetable sources, which some times I don´t eat much, so I take this supplement here about 3 times a week, as a ´´insurance policy´´. It also has a quite high amount of zinc and selenium. I do blood tests quite regularly (about 3/year) and sometimes my zinc and selenium are high, specially if I´m eating sardines and brazil nuts (I´m from Brazil so I find it quite easly and cheap here). So I would personally prefer a smaller dose of these particular minerals, but it is still allright and I guess this is a plus for most people. It uses ALBION ingredients so this is very positive. Overall it´s a great product and as I don´t take it every day, it lasts long if taking with that frequency.

Posted on Sep 20, 2022

Posted on Aug 14, 2022

ingredient I love this vitamin. I've been suffering from fatigue for a long time and was starting to think it was my diet. This vitamin gave me a burst of energy and helped me feel better than I have in years! I cannot recommend it enough. It's great for anyone with mood issues or who needs an extra boost of energy and quality, ingredient size

Posted on May 30, 2022

Would recommend this to anyone that wants some more minerals in their diet. If you are already feeling pretty good this would be like icing on the cake. I have changed now to a more complex multi mineral, but this gave me a good support when I was using it.