DK
4.5

4.5
Posted on Sep 20, 2022

I have been using this product for three years now and I wouldn't dream of stop doing it. This product, along with ButyrAid, makes my stomach happy! I can't answer why it helps, I can only say that it works for me. It seems like my stomach can tolerate more stress and even bad food habits as long as I use this product. It makes my stomach less vulnerable and maybe this procuct doesn't work for everyone but I can assure you that it works for me.

Posted on Jul 1, 2022

Purchased many times. Good quality, adequate ingredients to help with my tummy issues. Standard size, for an adult to swallow. Never has it let me down, tummy issues, toilet issues, digestive issues, keeps it under control. Although with Berbaine you need to take a gap or a break for a month or two, before starting again.

Posted on Jan 8, 2022

Posted on Nov 16, 2022

miraculous for SIBO!...the benefits were obvious after a week. buying more...the analysis still showed abundant 'bacteria' but I'm able to eat without gas, so I will continue and may take antibiotics as well, until the stool analysis is clean... I've also been taking Garlic Oil, Oil of Oregano -Peppermint, Enzymes & Berberine, BUT it was UNDECYN that finally gave me relief...a bit expensive but worth it

Posted on Nov 5, 2022

My wife tried a different brand before to test it's effectiveness first and was recommended this brand for a more performant version. And she's been so impressed by it so far. Very good service, product and quality.. You nailed it as they say.

24ea5bd2-084e-40ad-b063-e848c8a8720a
Posted on Aug 13, 2022

After the initial cleansing, I started to feel my digestive system improve. I am also taking it for my allergies, that usually indicate some kind of fungus overgrowth. Very good product from a reputable company.

for me, thorne is the *best* supplement producer out there, and so, i am characteristically pleased with this particular offering from them. it is difficult to find supplements that offer a strict undecyn formulation such as this one, and so this is one of the product's main benefits. moreover, personally, i feel more comfortable in terms of GI health and overall energy levels after having continual usage of the product.

Posted on May 16, 2022

Purchasing this product for my mom. Last time I bought a straight square 4 packages. The results are great. The size is just right for a bag to carry during the day, the benefits are many and a happy mother! And me too

Posted on Dec 6, 2021

This really works. it's really good for your health. I can already feal it though I only took 2 containers so far. will definitely buy more.

Posted on Nov 16, 2022

Has helped my digestion a lot with complex meals (meat and carbs). Going to the toilet more regularly. A great benefit to my health and a supplement I will use again!