DK

4.9
Based on 10,514 Ratings
9,600
Posted on Jul 21, 2022
A must-include in your supplements

I'm on my third month using this product. I take 1 capsule a day. My dermatologist told me to take this vitamin to help me with my mild acne. I take this together with probiotics and vitamin A not all at once but spread out in a day. I still have acne from time to time, but this help in healing it faster and lighten my scars. Also my skin feels plump on the acne-free parts. I didn't experience any side effects though. It didn't upset my stomache or caused any headaches. It didn't boost my appetite so no weight gain. Easy to swallow and no weird smell or taste. I will continue to use this product until I achieve my dream skin. Wish me luck! :)

d5b0eb43-2ab6-420c-97be-7e83c1464f2b
d98eec23-39b5-4e85-a41d-26aff99f4fe3
Posted on Sep 22, 2022
5,837

This has been helping me together with Magnesium for my stomach problem which causes me so much pain whenever I overeat or when I eat something that would upset my tummy. So yeah this is really a staple in our home. A quality brand of zinc and size makes it easy to swallow.

Posted on May 1, 2022

Posted on Apr 4, 2022

I’ve been taking them for a few years now, always with some fruit. I tolerate them well, even on an empty stomach. I believe this is a very good brand and I don’t mind paying a little more though I try to get it when it is on special! Make sure you monitor your Copper levels if you supplement with zinc long-term as it can deplete your Copper levels.

Posted on Mar 17, 2022

I take Zinc supplement as part of my immune system boost routine. It is a good antioxydant, I do not eat meat (source of Zinc) so it can compensate any deficiency. Since I have been using it I noticed an improvement on my skin (glowing) it is also good for hair. After doing some research I found out that 15mg is the ideal daily dosage. (above that level the body doesn't assimilate and it may give you nausea) There is no taste it is a capsule, its size is small and easy to swallow.

Posted on Jul 3, 2022

great product, I have not had any intolerance problems and I have been taking 1 capsule every day for few years now and it is very well tolerated.

60154297-819d-419b-bdc6-88735e4f0f1f
Posted on Dec 2, 2022

Posted on Nov 28, 2022

I bought Zinc 15 mg because I wanted to help my body get the components it needed. The quality (perfect), the ingredients of the vitamin (this company makes really some of the best vitamins that help health), the packaging (very concise and stylish), the effect (definitely there) - these are the points that make me order this vitamin from this company again!

Posted on Oct 17, 2022

I'm on the carnivore diet, a multi-vitamin/mineral, and this, and my hair is quite healthy. A few years ago I had been (regretfully) put on a second dose of Accutane and my hair got so thin! It was awful. At last, after being on the carnivore diet and taking a couple of supplements, my hair is growing back.