DK

4.9
Based on 3,800 Ratings
3,420
Posted on Feb 15, 2022

I take this at night and have no stomach upset. I'm not sure if it's improve my immune system or not but it was suggested by my homeopathic doctor to help reduce the buildup of copper that showed up on a blood test. They specifically recommended this version of zinc.

27eb7379-b5dc-4f16-9db9-6c4a0defacb6
4b32d7a0-bde1-46b2-b029-4c67cd2d76f7
Posted on Oct 26, 2022

Great zink tablets. The best one fore training. It is amazing one . I bought and tried it. Amazing, great package, dosage, immunity, sun, effect, deficiency, absorption,bone, and quality. Size and ingredient is perfect. Taste is delicious. The benefit and fitness, training, workout and diet, protein is great. It is great for hair, diet, and skin. It is 30 mg.

Posted on Mar 18, 2022
1,342

Make sure you have Zinc on hand for the cold and flu season! I always take 1 per day but kick it up to 2 during times of high stress and when everyone around me is sick. Zinc is a natural way to fight off colds and flu! Great capsule format. Easy to swallow. Clean supplement

Posted on Nov 18, 2022

I take zinc for it's immune boosting properties, but I discovered a pleasant secondary benefit. I have an enlarged prostate, as does just about every man over 50, and I would have to get up every night, typically around 5:00am to urinate. I started taking the zinc to help ward off a certain disease that I heard was going around, and I soon realized I was sleeping through the night again. Apparently the prostate and zinc have a cozy relationship. I tried other supplements that were supposed to help, St. John's Wort comes to mind, to no effect. Zinc works. I buy the Thorne brand when I can, their quality is second to none. If you have this problem, I can't guarantee this will help, but it certainly won't hurt and you still get the immunity boost. One pill a day only, apparently you can overdo it with Zinc, and one pill, 30mg, is enough. 15mg is the rda .

Posted on Nov 15, 2022

Zinc help to supplement my daily nutritional needs as I am in my mid 40s. It does help with men's health. Ingredients are good quality and easily absorbed by body. i don't feel any side effects after taking this. Packaging was packed properly. This is beneficial as workout and exercise a lot. I also don't eat proper nutritious food and this will definitely supplement my poor diet. size of capulse is easy to swallow.

Posted on Sep 25, 2022

Posted on Aug 26, 2022

Zinc picolinate is amazing for the immune system, must have for the winter months also. Also great for kids with picky eating habits. Most are deficient in zinc , sign you are deficient is you have white spots on your nails , thinning hair etc. We trust and also choose Thorne brand for everything we use in our family

Posted on Aug 17, 2022

Great quality and packaging size is perfect for the price. Zinc is a mineral important for immune system. It is a great composition and taste is neutral. The ingredient is one of the main natural forms of Zinc. It is useful supplement and need to be used frequently, to boost the immunity.

Posted on Aug 10, 2022

I really like these zinc caps. Caps are small so swallowing them is easy. I take them daily and feel they are helping my overall health. My husband says they don’t have an after taste and digests them comfortably. A little more expensive but worth it. Think the quality is great after what I’ve read and pure ingredients.