DK
4.6

4.6
Posted on Dec 14, 2021
Convenient and effective

I love tiger balm but wanted to try it in a lotion form, sometimes the balm can feel a bit messy in that is doesn't sink in quickly. I think it works really well. My mom has arthritis, especially in her knees, and she has used this for pain and said it helped.

Posted on Jun 19, 2022

this is the elixir I'm looking for! I have lower back pain since forever but after applying from the first time I used I felt so much better like instant relief.. quality us amazing and the scent is kinda strong but I like it .. at the start u will feel cold so u gotta warm your self for better results.. the size is ok bcs u don't need to use too much from it only few drops will do.. u will be amazed how effective it is

Posted on Jun 4, 2022

All tiger balm products are made with amazing quality and clean ingredients. The scent is minty and fresh which I like since it is also quite calming. And a little goes a long way with this lotion, usually a dime sized amount covers my entire hand perfectly. I usually use this on my hands, feet, back, literally anywhere I have pain. I don't have arthritis but this lotion works magic on my day to day pains such as typing all day, carrying a 6 year old child around, and lower back pains during that time of the month. 100% recommend! This product is Approved by Abby

I suffer from chronic pain in my lower back and knees and I am ALWAYS trying new topical creams. The product contains the precise ingredients and in correct ratios to help with muscle soreness and stiffness. The cream does have a sort of a "menthol" odor to it but it doesn't matter to me because the cream works. It's odd this product isn't sold in stores anymore so I was so delighted to see it on Iherb, no matter the price. As a topical cream pain reliever snob (I've used biofreeze, Bengay, topricin, max freeze, salonpas), this is hands down my favorite over the counter topical cream next to a prescription strength cream. Always wear gloves when applying, you don't want your eyes to feel "mentholy" if you rub them! Highly recommend giving this product a shot if you have bad arthritis and sore muscles.

Posted on Nov 4, 2022

I’m impressed by the fast service, despite using Evri. I love the smell of the Tiger Balm rub and it helps my husband’s arthritic knees a little. A very good product.

Posted on Aug 30, 2022

Its very popular for a good quality the package and size is very good the scent is strong but I guess that how its work used for reducing the muscles pain feels very cold and hot in the same time its very effective.

Posted on May 8, 2022

This product is great too bad they don’t have the smaller squeeze tube. the ingredients appear to be the same as the muscle rub which is sold in Asia. This one has additional glucosamine added for arthritis. But essentially methol. Great product tiger balm never disappoints

Posted on Jan 2, 2022

I have used the ointment version in the past and really liked it. This works just as well, but it is easier to apply. I like the larger package too! Highly recommended!

Posted on Nov 16, 2022

It’s not as good as the original stuff but it still pretty good. Good size package, good ingredients, feels good in the skin and is effective. I used it frequently for back pain, have found the scent to be nice as it’s not too strong. It’s made with good quality composition of ingredient and is effective when used for muscle pain. I’m not sure I’d say Value for money but it’s worth it when its effective

Posted on Jan 15, 2022

good product, alcohol-free, the smell is specific, not for all. It helps me when I feel the pain in the leg, I use some liquid and massage the pain place.