DK
4.7

4.7
Posted on Dec 16, 2021
Liquid iodine

Iodine can be taken by mouth or on skin. I draw a # pattern on my inner wrist every 3 days with the iodine and it absorbs well as a supplement. You can also use this method and see how fast it absorbs to assess for deficiency. Please leave a thumbs up if this review was useful :)

Posted on Apr 27, 2022

I wanted an effective iodine as part of my "keep COVID away" protocol ,and iHerb provided it. I highly recommend the TPCS,Iosol Formula, as Iosol is the recommended form of Iodine! And the price is right. BTW, one of the most wonderful features of iHerb.com is that they list all ingredients AND all other ingredients."

Posted on Feb 4, 2022

I used to take Lugol's iodine many years ago, but recently when I wanted to get it again, the old site that I used to buy from no longer ships to my country. I go on iHerb to search, and come across this. So I ordered it and after taking it, I can say this is no different from the good old Lugol's iodine that I took many years back. Tastes the same, feels the same. And it is a great alternative and packaged well. You don't need to take it every day, but 1-2 drops every few days is perfectly reasonable. Your overall health will improve because iodine is a much needed mineral that we don't get of these days when you consider our processed and blanched foods, originating from poor soil. Iodine is a much needed nutrient; just don't go crazy on it, and you will be fine.

Posted on Jan 24, 2022

I have used this for years. We all need iodine and this is to add a couple drops to a drink and have necessary iodine. According to Dr Brownstein’s Iodine book is full of excellent information about this essential dietary supplement. I will buy again and really appreciate iHerbs great shipping.

Posted on Dec 13, 2021

I use in a solution as a nasal spray at the onset of sinus headaches and find that the headache usually disappears quickly. Also take in water as a drink. High quality iodine.

Posted on Sep 25, 2022

I have been taking this products for a couple of years now. It was recommended to me by my health provider as being excellent in quality. I find it easy to take and have not had any issues with it.

Posted on Sep 19, 2022

i like the quality of this product. I take it to make sure I don't have a deficiency in iodine. I also take this supplement of breast health. I take 1 drop a week foe maintenance.

Posted on Jun 10, 2022

I purchased it for my mom and it works for her so far really well better than the other iodine supplements she tried. She already told me to reorder it.

Posted on Jun 9, 2022

I bought this because it was recommended by my naturopath doctor I was taking another brand before? It’s very absorbable the size is good and last along time. Great quality.