DK

Posted on May 12, 2022

One of the best products, I've tried this before it have quite strong taste so i recommend taking it with juice to mask it. The quality and ingredients are very good. I'm also satisfied with sizing. It helped me with most of my health problems caused by lack of magnesium.

The dose is 100-400mg and they provide a glass 1ml dropper in 0.25ml increments. High doses provide a laxative effect so for supplement I take only one dropper into juice glass because the taste is so metallic. If I need a laxative I use 4 droppers (4ml) into a juice glass. If this review was useful to you please like :)

Posted on Mar 7, 2022

We are all deficient in minerals as the soil is depleted so this is a great addition to your water. The taste is quite strong, however if you put a couple of drops in a glass you won't feel it. Make sure you start slowly and low, even with just one drop. If you go too fast you might get a detox headache etc. I would add a drop every couple of days.

Posted on Mar 5, 2022

This is an awesome mag concentrate! I put it in my water, food and I use it for brushing my teeth instead of a toothpaste as well. It probably sounds weird to a lot of ppl but it cleans your teeth like magic and it also helps remineralize your enamel! It doesn’t taste very delightful so I don’t recommend more than 2 drops,lol! I could be a great opportunity for you to ditch your toothpaste with fluoride(gross)!

Posted on Jun 12, 2022

I'm sure the quality of the ingredients of magnesium is great. but the taste is horrid. but I mixed it with sambucus and my other liquid vitamins and then finished it off either some pineapple juice. couldn't taste it in the sambucus. hopefully it helps me sleep well tonight

fa6dd93d-2e52-4d2b-8e4e-64fb52000e9b
Posted on Aug 9, 2022

I like products minimally processed, with as little fillers as possible.This one ain't got none,no dead sugar strawberry flavours and so forth.Beautiful item,and the added chloride(with no sodium)is priceless,as it improves stomach acid & digestion without added sodium.I bought this form of magnesium for many years, it was about time for posting this positive review.

Posted on Jul 15, 2022

The quality of this product exceeds most other Magnesium products I have used. The ingredients are key to the benefits of the product which has an ok taste, but helps joint and muscle pain, sleep is better and the minerals in the product are of high quality. Good packaging and size.

Posted on Jul 7, 2022

I like this magnesium supplement and have used it a lot. I like that it comes in liquid form because you can really tailor the amount you want. Especially helpful when you first start taking it. I started by taking lower doses and slowly worked up to more, to avoid negative effects. Tastes bad, but that's easily remedied by putting into juice or flavored water.

Posted on May 20, 2022

This is 1000% better than the pill form Mag - taste isn't as bad to me as it was to others, especially if you water it down and take it in one swig, Pirates drank much worse. I will get this one from now on because I notice the sleep/dream enhancement and muscle relaxation much more clearly, I am guessing due to high bioavailability? Finally good to know its from Utah's sacred salt lake. Immense power lies within that one, I'd imagine.

Posted on May 9, 2022