DK
4.7

4.7
Posted on Jan 1, 2022
Good for your after dinner belly!

Great for when you're feeling queasy or just eaten too much. I've been drinking this for years now I'm celiac and have a lot of food intolerances I find this very helpful when I've got a belly ache, which unfortunately happens more often then not. It just makes me feel more comfortable and tastes good as well

Posted on Nov 10, 2022

These tea bags are wonderful for the digestion. I love to drink one after dinner because I have a very slow digestion and this tea help me to have a healthy and normal digestion. I love its taste because is very refreshing and at the same time calming. I add a little honey and it tastes delicious. For me the quality of this tea is awesome. I have seen a big improvement in my digestion after these tea bags. I truly recommend them! If you find my comment useful, please give me a thumb up. Thank you!

Posted on Sep 5, 2022

My husband has a rather weak stomach and he’d suffer from indigestion or bloated belly from time to time. This tea helps relieving his belly issue and it works every time, a real life saver! Plus, the taste of this tea is so nice and soothing. I always keep a box or two at my home. A very high quality product.

Posted on Aug 27, 2022

Fast becoming my go-to when i have a stomach upset or if i just fancy a nice herbal tea. I’ve had mint teas before but this taste of this is definitely superior. I used this extensively throughout my pregnancy as it helped with the (fortunately) mild nausea/stomach distress.

Posted on Jun 18, 2022

Posted on Nov 27, 2022

They don’t lie when they say belly comfort. I have a sensitive stomach and this tea calms it down within minutes of sipping. I always have this in the cabinet and take a few bags when traveling.

Posted on Nov 14, 2022

I used daily before sleeping The package is nice The taste of the tea is good and I like it It is caffeine free All herbal ingredients The quality and size is great Benefit me

was expecting the "belly relaxation" effect to be non-existent. But sure enough, they do provide a little bit of a numbing effect (and minimal light headed feeling). But in a good way. The tea bag itself tastes decent. And they are packaged well for individual eating.

Posted on Oct 17, 2022

Great taste and quality ingredients. In easy and convenient individual packs. Not sure about soothing my belly but maybe need to drink it longer to know.

Posted on Oct 15, 2022

It really calms the stomach. I drink this after my daily brunch and it does the trick in aiding as well in my digestion. The taste is great too!