DK

4.7
Based on 1,558 Ratings
1,222
Posted on May 4, 2022
Studies show this helps anxiety, stress, depression and insomnia.

There are studies proving the amazing effects of chamomile, more specifically the Matricaria Recutita kind (which this tea has). Has effects against depression, against stress and anxiety (helped people with generalized anxiety disorder) and this makes a bunch of people go get a deep sleep. Amazing tea, I put the bag for 15 minutes in warm water covering it to keep the water warm. I love that this brand is free of plastics (this is great but can make the tea bag more fragile so beware it can break), free of heavy metals and pesticides. Amazing tea. Makes me so relaxed and helps me with my physical anxiety. Iherb has great sales, great products. Like the comment if it helped :)

e81a139c-58d1-4d1d-9813-3d4cb7e585d3
Posted on Jun 13, 2022

The safest way to feel relax and have a good sleep. Good for breastfeeding mother like me. The quality is great all as all the ingredient are all organic. The taste is nice. I love the package. Its caffeine free which is great. The serving os just enough, consist of 16 tea bags

bed24883-9c5e-47b3-bfd3-1e0bc5be0de0
Posted on Oct 15, 2022

Chamomile tea is a popular beverage that offers a variety of health benefit. It contains high quality organic ingredient, caffeine free. It is use for centuries as a natural remedy for several health conditions. It is fragrant like a delicate flower with an earthy taste. It is a premium herbal blend.

Posted on Oct 9, 2022
4,069

This product is a supplement for improving health, immunity, quality of life, well-being and mood. I bought it out of curiosity after reading "Vitamin" in the title of the search results. It filled some essential needs I had so far: energy boost and eliminated fatigue due to long flights and stress. Its highly recommended Brand!

Posted on Sep 20, 2022

Posted on Sep 18, 2022

This is the best chamomile tea, because it really has a sizable amount of high-quality chamomile to make you sleepy. I think a lot of chamomile blends don’t work very well on me bc they don’t have enough, but this one usually gets me sleepy with just one cup. It has become part of my bedtime routine and is very soothing!